• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Everyone Do With Pan-O-Rama?I Have 263 Points Leftover and

In summary, the people who earned the Pan-O-Rama items loved their gifts. Those who did not earn anything were still happy with what they got.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How did everyone do with Pan-O-Rama?

I have 263 points leftover and it kills me that I can't do anything with them!

I got the 7pc set, the 12" skillet & lid combo and an 8" skillet. I would have like to have gotten the 5pc set as well...but didn't get there :(

I got a lid!I feel like Charlie Brown on the Halloween episode. Everyone telling what they got. "I got a stir fry skillit" "I got a double burner griddle" "I got a 7-piece set" then here I come in "I got a lid" :)

I only had 473 points and I already had the small saute pan. So, I got the lid for the pan that I don't even have, YET. It will be mine one day.

I got the lid and the small saute pan. I figured I could sell or use the saute pan as an incentive - I already have two. I also have the stir-fry skillet from hosting my own show in February, so the lid will come in handy!

Since I had only sold one piece of cookware since I started in Nov 04 I was very pessimistic. However, once actually demoing and talking about it I sold enough to get the 7 piece, double burner griddle and 12 inch with lid. My hubby bought me the 5 piece for mother's day (with a friend's second half price she didn't want) and I scooped up the stir fry with a half price I earned on a catelog show I did. I had earned the saute pan so now I"m ever so fortunate to have it all!

I earned the Double Burner Griddle and 2, 8" Saute Pans...I bought the 12 piece set and love them all!!

I was only like 23 points away from the stir fry skillet I wanted, but instead I got a lid and the 8" pan.

Since I had a slow start on the year I only earned the double burner griddle. Now I am waiting for it to get here! I love the cookware, and can't wait to have it all!

Got the 12" skillet and lid combo! Just Waiting for it to arrive!!!

Well, I BOUGHT the 12" skillet on a friend's host order and that enabled me (with the points I already had) to get the sitr fry skillet for free. And of course I already have the 8" saute pan and the small sauce pan. I wanted to do better but since this was SS 3 for me, it was OK. I earned the SS Month 3 bonus as well. Slowly but surely, I'm getting there!

I got the 7 pc Set and the Stir Fry Skillet, and my daughter (whom I RECRUITED last month) got me the Lid! Congrats to all!

I got the 12" inch skillet and lid combo as well as the Double Burner Griddlke. I was 12 points short of the griddle for SO long and finally I had an order with cookware on it!! I also purchased both the 5 & 7 piece sets-host 1/2 price buy because my Gen II set was just not cutting it anymore. I love it all so much!!

bbauman07 said:
I was only like 23 points away from the stir fry skillet I wanted, but instead I got a lid and the 8" pan.
Here's a tip: Next time you're so close to earning an incentive BUY A GIFT! You have to get birthday and Christmas gifts throughout the year so buy early when it helps you too!

I hate that you were so close and missed it.:(

I LOVE my new Executive Cookware and I was also surprised at how my cookware sales shot up this season! I was able to earn the 7-piece set, 12" Skillet and Lid Combo and a Saute Pan. I wish Panorama would go on, since there are still many people who are looking to host down the road for the cookware (YAY!).

Mary

I got the 5 pc set ( really wanted the 7 pc:( ) and I also got another small saute pan to use as an incentive sometime.
I can't wait for it to get here:)

I earned the 12" pan & lid combo... :D

I REALLY wanted that 5pc set cause I love that little 1.5q saucepan - I wish they would make that an open stock item. If anyone has one they want to sell, let me know!

I earned the 7 piece set and the stir-fry skillet. I LOVE them !!!!

I'm having a tough time. Maybe someone can help me. I have 1015 points. I have two small saute pans, the stir fry skillet and lid. So, do I get the double burner griddle? Am I going to use it? What's a Cheffer to do?

I Got...IT ALL!! :D :D I was so excited when I was able to get every piece and still have points left over! I gave my mom the small saute pan, since I have 2 already and she bought the 12 inch pan, so I gave her the glass lid!

I LOVE PC!! Love that cookware...I didn't think there would be that much difference between my professional and the new executive...well I was wrong!!

Congrats to all who earned free cookware!

That's AWESOME Marlene:D
Anne, if you don't have the double burner griddle, my opinion is to get it! I use mine all the time. Especially on Sunday's when I make breakfast--I'll do pancakes at one end, sausage on the other. I love it!

dannyzmom said:
I REALLY wanted that 5pc set cause I love that little 1.5q saucepan - I wish they would make that an open stock item. If anyone has one they want to sell, let me know!

The 1.5 saucepan is available on our paperwork/supply order form. #9841 for $45.00. Did you purchase the one you have or receive at leadership? If you got it at leadership, you should be able to purchase one with a supply order. Or, see if a fellow consultant is willing to order one for you.

I earned the 7pc set back in March, I went ahead and cashed in the points then and worked towards my goal of getting the 5 pc set - which I did in early May. I really wanted to get the stir-fry skillet. I have the griddle already and the Professional Family Skillet (so that wasnt a priority). I ended up with another 8" saute pan which I am giving to my daughter. I am so happy with my 2 set though! I just bought a pot-rack to hang from my ceiling to hold it all!!!

Thanks, Lacy. I just might.

chefjeanine said:
The 1.5 saucepan is available on our paperwork/supply order form. #9841 for $45.00. Did you purchase the one you have or receive at leadership? If you got it at leadership, you should be able to purchase one with a supply order. Or, see if a fellow consultant is willing to order one for you.

I HAD NO CLUE I COUL DORDER ONE ON A SUPPLY ORDER!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!!!
I was unable to go to Leadership as I had undergone surgery just a few days before so I couldn't travel. I was so disappointed....ooooooo - i am going to go place a supply order RIGHT NOW!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Cindycooks said:
I just bought a pot-rack to hang from my ceiling to hold it all!!!

I got a gorgeous pot-rack...now I just have to get my dad to hang it for me so I can show off my GORGEOUS new cookware!!!

Where did you get your pot racks?

1. How do I redeem my leftover points from Pan-O-Rama?

To redeem your leftover points from Pan-O-Rama, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, click on "Redeem Points" and follow the instructions to redeem your points for products or discounts.

2. Can I use my leftover points towards future purchases?

Yes, you can use your leftover points towards future purchases with Pampered Chef. Simply redeem your points for a discount code and enter it at checkout when making your next purchase.

3. Are there any restrictions on what I can use my leftover points for?

Your leftover points can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, with the exception of host rewards or fundraising products. You can also use them towards shipping and handling fees.

4. Do my leftover points expire?

No, your leftover points do not expire. You can save them up and use them whenever you want to redeem them for products or discounts.

5. Can I transfer my leftover points to someone else?

No, leftover points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder. However, you can use them to purchase products as gifts for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Kitchen2u