• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent How Deep Is the Rectangular Baker #1430

In summary, the Rectangular Baker #1430 is 9 inches long by 13 inches wide and 2.5 inches deep. It is both microwave and oven safe, with a 3-quart capacity that can hold up to 8 servings. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for optimal durability.
pampchef.angel
have a customer waiting for an email response and I can't find the info anywhere! I know it's 9x13 but I don't have the product so I can't measure the depth!!

2 1/2 inches

Just tell her it is perfect for lasagna! LOL :)

Related to How Deep Is the Rectangular Baker #1430

1. What are the dimensions of the Rectangular Baker #1430?

The dimensions of the Rectangular Baker #1430 are 9 inches long by 13 inches wide and 2.5 inches deep.

2. Is the Rectangular Baker #1430 microwave safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker #1430 is microwave safe. It is made of stoneware, which can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in the microwave.

3. Can the Rectangular Baker #1430 be used in the oven?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker #1430 is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is recommended to place it in a cold oven and allow it to preheat with the oven to avoid sudden temperature changes.

4. How many servings can the Rectangular Baker #1430 hold?

The Rectangular Baker #1430 can hold up to 8 servings. It has a 3-quart capacity, making it perfect for family-sized meals.

5. Is the Rectangular Baker #1430 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker #1430 is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mary tarrant
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • Hunter