• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Ordering a Trifle Bowl Help Secure an HWC Apron Before Mother’s Day?

In summary, to place an order for a trifle bowl from Pampered Chef, you can either fill out the order form provided by your consultant or order online through their website. There are various sizes and styles of trifle bowls available, but personalized designs are not currently offered. All trifle bowls are dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. The delivery time for your trifle bowl will depend on your location and demand for the product. Your consultant can give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Since I only have one scheduled show on my calendar before the 15th (and I want the HWC apron), I decided to put together a form just to offer the Mother's Day Special. If I sell at least 6 of the trifle bowls, I will have one more show to submit before the 15th.

Attached is the form I created. I hope you can use it too.:)

Attachments

• Mother's Day Special Form.doc
    261 KB · Views: 466
Thanks, I think I'll use this!

Thanks Fanny! This is just what I needed! Great job!

Is there anyway to remove your name from the first guest? Also I need to change the tax rate. I think I have an old version of Word.

I removed her name by just double clicking and then adjusting to fit me. Thank you Fanny

Fabulous, thank you!

1. How do I place an order for a trifle bowl?

To place an order for a trifle bowl, simply fill out the order form provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also place an order online through the Pampered Chef website.

2. Are there different sizes or styles of trifle bowls available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of trifle bowls in different sizes and styles to suit your needs. Be sure to check the product catalog or consult with your consultant to see all the options available.

3. Can I personalize my trifle bowl with a custom design or message?

Unfortunately, at this time Pampered Chef does not offer personalized trifle bowls. However, you can always add your own personal touch by decorating the bowl with fruits or other toppings.

4. Is the trifle bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef trifle bowls are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the bowl to preserve its quality and prevent any potential damage.

5. How long will it take for my trifle bowl to arrive?

The delivery time for your trifle bowl will vary depending on your location and the current demand for the product. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies