• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Ship a Hosts Order to My House?

In summary, to request to have a host's order shipped to your house, you can mention it to the host during the party or contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. There may be an additional cost for shipping, depending on the size and weight of the order and your location. You can have multiple host orders shipped to your house, but there may be additional costs. The shipping time will vary, and you can track the shipment using a tracking number provided by your consultant.
msangtorn
Silver Member
Hi everyone

I really hope that someone can help me here. As a courtesy to one of my hosts, I offered to have the order shipped to my house and divide it up for her, (my host was just inseminated on the hopes of getting pregnant & she doesn't want to do anything including lifting boxes to jeapordize that) I have my own address on the show page on pamperd prtner, but when I go to balance the show, it comes up with her address. Any ideas how I can keep the changes? I need to submit this show tonight to make my quota for the month... Help anyone??

In PP when you go in on the host's order, click on the shipping, bookings and more button. Where you put her address in you need to do this...puy her name in the first and last name spots then on the 1st address line put c/o "your name", then on the second address line put in your address. The c/o consultant part is important! HTH
Becky

thank you Becky I had done evrything but put my name in there, I guess customer care IS all about those little things lol.

Thanks again it's working great now.

1. How do I request to have a host's order shipped to my house?

To request to have a host's order shipped to your house, you can simply mention it to the host during the party or contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with placing the order and arranging for it to be shipped to your address.

2. Is there an additional cost for shipping a host's order to my house?

Yes, there may be an additional cost for shipping a host's order to your house. The shipping cost will depend on the size and weight of the order, as well as your location. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimate of the shipping cost before you place the order.

3. Can I have multiple host orders shipped to my house at once?

Yes, you can have multiple host orders shipped to your house at once. However, please keep in mind that there may be an additional cost for shipping multiple orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information about the shipping costs.

4. How long does it take for a host's order to be shipped to my house?

The shipping time for a host's order to your house will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated shipping time for your specific order.

5. Can I track the shipment of a host's order to my house?

Yes, you can track the shipment of a host's order to your house. Once the order has been shipped, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a tracking number that you can use to track the status of your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne