• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reconnect with past Disney hosts and customers for rebooking?

In summary, the author is trying to get a free trip to Disney by contacting all their past hosts. They are looking for words to say to these people.
trps
Silver Member
I am determined to get Disney so I am going to call my past hosts (all 11 years worth) some I talk with often others it has been a long time. I always try to reach them to rebook the next year but if that doesn't work I sometimes forget them. I am looking for words to say to these people. When I get done with them I may go on to customers that I have numbers for but that will not be as many because I only kept their e-mails for years no name or number to go with the e-mail...

Thanks for any help. I usually only do booking calls no CC so this is hard for me.

What a good and ambitious idea!! I should probably do this too. I think honesty is always the best policy, so I would simply tell them "I am working on earning a free trip to Disney for my family, and I decided to start with all of my past hosts and ask them to help me by having a cooking or catalog show! Would you be willing to be one of my "helpers"??!!"
Something along those lines....

I sometimes have a hard time separating the two, I usually do customer care calls but it's hard to lead them to bookings right now.

I'm no help. My CCCs sometimes lead to bookings or sales, but that's not my purpose in making them. I just let them know who I am and that I'm checking to make sure they love their PC products. I always do these by phone, not email.

I have to agree with Rae. I would do the Customer Care Call, and make it all about them and their happiness. Then I would ask, would you like to know the current specials or something along those lines.

Stephanie

I am not saying that I should be making the CCC I just dread calling people so only call those that want to book so this is out of my comfort zone. I also don't want to talk about what they bought because I have no idea what that was.... Anyone have words to say tomorrow is the day I will start! Yikes!

Why don't you know what people bought? If you use P3, you can look it up. I keep a write-in receipt copy of each customer's order. I fill in the name of the Host so I know whose show it was purchased from. I'm a little confused that you make 10 years worth of sales and have no idea what people bought! I have only been in 1 year, but I have index cards with the customer name & all contact info; where I met them (I did 5 booths this year); whose Show they purchased from, etc.I guess I am strange but I never make calls on Sundays unless I am specifically told to contact someone that day. I feel since it is my family day, it probably is theirs as well. I know I don't like to be called except in "important cases" on Sundays. It is the one day we all relax and I nap with my grandson Sunday afternoon...usually about 3 hours! LOL! I will start my calls on Monday! I want 10 shows for January!

There is a CD on supply order form called "Bookings Galore". Shelly O'Leary, one the workshop speakers has lots of good ideas and words to say on lots of issues. When she calls someone she hasn't spoken to in a while, she says something like...."I so wanted to connect with you again, is there anyone in your circle of friends who would like to have a party, see the new products," etc.... I can't remember the exact wording, but she is really good on this CD, as is the other speaker. This is an awesome CD, be sure to order one before they change the CD's (maybe) next season.
Deb

That is a great goal, trps!

I, too, would make it all about them. If you use P3, then you should have the items purchased at all shows in the program.

I think I would start with shows from the last 3 months, and do out of the box calls. "Hi! Just checking to see how you like the products you purchased at ***'s show? Do you like it? Need recipes? Ideas to use it? Want to hear about the upcoming specials?

We are about to change catalogs. By Feb. 1, I will know the products that are going to be discontinued. Would you like me to call you when I get that list?"

or "Is there anything specific you want that I can watch for for you, and let you know when it is the monthly special?"

If you use the wishlist feature of P3, you can check monthly to see if anyone wants the Host bonus (*of course, in Feb, ANYTHING is the Host Bonus, and that is what I would tell people after your Jan. is set).

After you have done the last 3 months, I would go back month by month, and say similar things. When you are still in the last 12 mos., tell them when the warrenty period is over for their product.;)

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

I just started using P3 I did not want to switch and would not have if it wasn't mandatory in Feb. So I would have to go through each of their shows not knowing what they bought last at their friends show.... Any way I have had well over 1000 shows so too many to look back through. I will let you know what I decide to do when the time comes tonight.

Also for Sunday calls I have make calls every Sunday from 6:30-8:30 (or so) with few exceptions . When I talk with past hosts at shows they will say call me on Sunday because they know that's when I do my calls. I do some on Saturday early afternoon sometimes too. I do make calls during the week if I can't reach people but not many. This keeps more family time through the week rather than me thinking about needing to be on the phone.

Thanks for the help I will be making some calls tonight!!!!

I am bad at CC calls too. I am also determined to get Disney! The other day I made 31 calls.....I just told people that my resolution is to provide better customer service, & I'm just calling to thank them for their business, and to see if they're enjoying their products. Also reminded them that if they have any questions or have customer service issues, to call me anytime. People are just appreciative that you called. Depending on how the call goes, you can ask about booking at the end.

What are you telling the people that you call who say they wanted to buy something but can't afford it right now, you offer the hosting opportunity with a cooking or catalog show and they say no? I had three people tell me this in the past two days of CCC and so I regave my phone number, website and told them I'd keep them on my rotating contact list.

Even if you used regular Pampered Partner, you would be able to go to the show and find out what they got. If you don't remember the show, just browse some of your shos til you find there name... that's what I would do. Or do a search for certain tools, and that will pop up their name too. Hope you can find it!!

Stephanie

Related to How can I reconnect with past Disney hosts and customers for rebooking?

1. What is "Col Col Out of the Box Calls"?

"Col Col Out of the Box Calls" is a unique product offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make delicious and creative appetizers, snacks, and desserts using refrigerated crescent dough as a base.

2. How does "Col Col Out of the Box Calls" work?

The "Col Col Out of the Box Calls" set includes a specially designed cutter that cuts the crescent dough into bite-sized pieces, along with a recipe book full of tasty and easy-to-follow recipes. Simply roll out the dough, use the cutter to make the desired shapes, add your desired fillings, and bake according to the recipe instructions.

3. Can I use regular crescent dough with "Col Col Out of the Box Calls"?

Yes, the "Col Col Out of the Box Calls" set is designed to work with any refrigerated crescent dough, whether it's from a tube or a sheet. Just make sure to follow the recipe instructions for best results.

4. Are there any alternative fillings for "Col Col Out of the Box Calls"?

While the recipe book included with the set offers a variety of delicious filling options, you can definitely get creative and use your own favorite ingredients. Some popular alternatives include cheese, meats, vegetables, and sweet fillings like chocolate or fruit preserves.

5. Is "Col Col Out of the Box Calls" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Col Col Out of the Box Calls" cutter is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, the recipe book recommends handwashing for the best maintenance of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706