• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Past Host to Rebook Flyer

In summary, to obtain the "Looking for Past Host to Rebook Flyer," reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or find it on their website. The flyer can be customized for your specific party and should be sent out at least two weeks before the party. It can be sent via email or printed out. The flyer has been proven effective in getting past hosts to book another party with its friendly reminder and incentives.
trps
Silver Member
I am looking for a flier or postcard to send to my past host from May and June maybe even the summer to get them excited to rebook so when I call they are ready . Anyone have one or any ideas???

Just send them a mini catalog. Or just call them.

tprs,

I saw a flyer for a mystery host idea on this site just yesterday. It might be just what you are looking for. Jan

Check the Files link and you should see:

may 1000 mystrty host.doc (as well as ones for March, April and June)

I guess I will work on it this week sometime. I am looking for just the host specials to entice to book not the new products to buy. Thanks though

I've been printing off the host flyers for May and June on my color printer at home - two-sided and include a sticky note: Hi _______! Here are the Host Specials for May and June. I'll give you a call in a few days to see which items you'd like to earn. Then I sign it and send it in the mail. That seems to be working for me.

Related to Looking for Past Host to Rebook Flyer

1. How can I obtain the "Looking for Past Host to Rebook Flyer"?

To obtain the "Looking for Past Host to Rebook Flyer," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they can provide you with a digital or physical copy. You can also find it on our website under the "Host a Party" section.

2. Can I customize the flyer for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your party date, time, and location. You can also include any special offers or promotions you may be running for your party.

3. Is there a deadline for sending out the flyer?

It is recommended to send out the flyer at least two weeks before your party date. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP.

4. Can I send the flyer via email or do I have to print it out?

You can choose to send the flyer via email or print it out, whichever is more convenient for you. Just make sure to include all the necessary information and details about your party.

5. How effective is the "Looking for Past Host to Rebook Flyer" in getting past hosts to book another party?

The flyer has been proven to be very effective in getting past hosts to book another party. It serves as a friendly reminder and provides an incentive for them to host again. Many of our consultants have seen great success with this flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies