• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer

In summary, the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal products available for purchase during those months. You can obtain a copy from your consultant or view it online. The flyer includes special deals and promotions, but does not feature items from previous catalogs. Pampered Chef releases new catty flyers every two months.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Looking for March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer.
Has anyone made it up yet?
TIA

How do you use these?

Hi there! I have not seen the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer yet, but I'm sure it will be available soon. Keep an eye out on the company's website or social media pages for updates. TIA (thanks in advance)!

What is the purpose of the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer?

The March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer is a promotional catalog that features new and seasonal products from Pampered Chef that are available for purchase during the months of March, April, and May.

How can I obtain a copy of the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer?

You can request a physical copy of the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special deals or promotions featured in the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer?

Yes, the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer includes exclusive discounts and offers on select products. Be sure to check the flyer for details and take advantage of these limited time deals.

Can I still purchase items from the previous catty flyer during the months of March, April, and May?

No, the March/April/May Mini Catty Flyer features new and seasonal products and does not include items from previous catalogs. However, you may still be able to purchase those items from your Pampered Chef consultant while supplies last.

How often are catty flyers released by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef releases new catty flyers every two months, so be sure to check back for the latest products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies