• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make the Most of My Free Time in Chicago?

In summary, the conference is scheduled to end at 8:30 PM. Heather has until this time to purchase her plane tickets and make other necessary preparations. There are many places to visit in Chicago, and some recommendations for food.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok when does confrence offically end (time)? I have until 8:30ish pm before I leave CH! I know I have to be at the airport 1.5-2 hours earlier but figured I can at least shop around or see something quick?? But where to go, or what to see is the ?

And I have to try a Deep dish pizza since your city is known for this, any recommendations?

TIA!

If you go to Navy Pier you can have the Chicago Pizza plus they have a lot of little shops or just walk down Michigan Ave that is a good place to visit, is this your first time in Chicago, this will be my 5th time

My 1st time to chicago! :)

Hi Heather!
There will definitely find some time to fill because your flight leaves late. I know a few of us will be hanging around, so we'll probably do a "team" lunch or something like that. In past years we've gone to the Cheesecake Factory which is awesome!! Do you have those around SD? I'll keep ya posted!!!

How about some shopping on Mircle Mile???

Is that Michagan ave you are talking about?

Is anyone coming in on Saturday ???

heat123 said:
Is that Michagan ave you are talking about?
Yep it's Michigan Ave. Or the "Magnificent Mile."

hmm, I just looked at Navy pier online and I think I want to see that! It reminds me of Fisherman's warf in SF but bigger and better!

heat123 said:
hmm, I just looked at Navy pier online and I think I want to see that! It reminds me of Fisherman's warf in SF but bigger and better!
Navy Pier is very cool too. I used to go there all the time when I lived about a 20 minute walk from there. That would be a cool place to go too, assuming the weather is nice. I haven't kept up with what restaurants are there, but "Bubba Gump's" (as in shrimp and seafood.....a la Forrest Gump) used to be there and was really good. The Cheesecake Factory is to die for, too!!

Related to How Can I Make the Most of My Free Time in Chicago?

What can I do with my down time?

During your down time, you can use the opportunity to relax and recharge. You can also use this time to catch up on tasks that you have been putting off, such as organizing your workspace or completing administrative tasks. Additionally, you can use this time to learn new skills or attend training sessions that can benefit your job performance.

Is it okay to take breaks during down time?

Yes, it is important to take breaks during your down time to prevent burnout and maintain your productivity. Make sure to take short breaks throughout the day, as well as longer breaks such as a lunch break, to give your mind and body a rest.

How can I make the most out of my down time?

To make the most out of your down time, try to prioritize tasks that will have the biggest impact on your job or personal life. This could include completing important projects, organizing your schedule, or setting goals for the future. You can also use this time to connect with coworkers or network with other professionals in your industry.

What are some activities I can do during my down time?

There are many activities you can do during your down time, depending on your interests and preferences. You can read a book, listen to a podcast, take a walk, do a puzzle, or engage in a hobby. You can also use this time to plan a fun activity for yourself, such as trying a new recipe or going to a museum.

How can I maintain a healthy work-life balance during my down time?

To maintain a healthy work-life balance during your down time, it is important to set boundaries and prioritize self-care. Make sure to disconnect from work and focus on activities that bring you joy and relaxation. Additionally, try to establish a routine and stick to it, including setting aside time for both work and personal activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
Dayna
  • heat123
  • General Chat