• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase Sales at My Host's Party?

In summary, the conversation is about various individuals sharing their experiences with recent shows and their hopes for future ones. Some hosts did not win, but still had successful shows with high sales and bookings. Others are hoping for a win at their upcoming shows. Despite not winning, many are still satisfied with their sales and bookings for the month.
pampchefrhondab
Well I had my first show of the week tonight and my host did not win:(!

I did get $533 in sales so far and she has a few more orders to come in:)!

Next show Thursday - I hope we get a call:)!!

It is so great that you have shows for this week. Noone was interested when I talked it up. Good Luck!

My host wasn't either!

But she is thrilled with her show so far anyway! $983 in sales!:thumbup:

I have a show tomorrow night - but that could get confusing, since it's a co-hosted show!:confused:

I have a show Thursday, but she had moved it from last Thursday, so didn't get it registered in time. Oh well, good luck to those of you who have them this week!! Let us know if you win!

Yes, I guess I should be grateful for shows this week. I really needed them too! I didn't get any bookings tonight though (1 weak maybe) so I hope I can get some on Thursday!

I hope someone from CS wins! It's almost as much fun as if you win yourself:)!

I just got on to say my hostess didn't win either, bummer

My show tonight wasn't called either, but it was over $413 in sales and I am signing a recruit Friday! I will then be a future director.....

I hope at least one Cheffer wins!

And I forgot to mention I booked 3 shows for August. So even though my host wasn't called it was a good night.

I am in the same boat as a few others I couldn't seem to talk it up good enough for me to get any bookings. But that is okay I am satisifed with my month I hit over my goal of 1500.00 which that is what I like to make sure I finish my month out with.

My host didn't either but she's signing up!

Mine didn't win either, & the phone even rang & everyone was all excited! She does have an $800 show though & 2 bookings:thumbup:

Hoping for a phone call at my show tonight!

pampchefrhondab said:
Well I had my first show of the week tonight and my host did not win:(!

I did get $533 in sales so far and she has a few more orders to come in:)!

Next show Thursday - I hope we get a call:)!!

I'm green... we weren't winners either and neither was the party $4 away from $150 in sales. This is a first for me :(

Related to How Can I Increase Sales at My Host's Party?

1. What happens if my host does not win any rewards or prizes?

If your host does not win any rewards or prizes, they will still receive the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts based on the party sales. However, they will not receive any additional rewards or prizes.

2. Can my host still earn rewards if they did not have many guests attend the party?

Yes, your host can still earn rewards based on the total party sales, regardless of the number of guests who attend. Encourage your host to reach out to their network and promote the party to increase their chances of earning rewards.

3. What if my host is not satisfied with the rewards they received?

If your host is not satisfied with the rewards they received, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that all of our hosts are happy with their rewards and will do our best to accommodate any concerns.

4. Can my host use their rewards to purchase any product?

Yes, your host can use their rewards to purchase any product from our catalog. They can also use their rewards towards discounted items or special host offers.

5. Is there a limit to how many rewards my host can earn?

There is no limit to how many rewards your host can earn. The more successful their party is, the more rewards they will receive. Encourage your host to invite as many guests as possible and promote the party to increase their chances of earning more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates