• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find an Old Style EAD Ring for a Catalog Show Fundraiser?

In summary, a catalog show fundraiser is a way for organizations to earn money by selling Pampered Chef products through a unique link provided to supporters. The amount earned depends on the total sales made, with potential to earn up to 25% of total sales. There are no fees or costs associated with hosting the fundraiser and it typically lasts 2-3 weeks, but can go up to 6 weeks. Rewards and incentives are also offered for reaching sales goals and hosting multiple fundraisers.
Koolotus
NeedHey does anyone happen to have an OLD style EAD ring laying around? If so how much to 18431. It is for a customer and I thought I would try here.
Thanks!

I have been told you can use the ring on a Playtex baby bottle...haven't tried it, though.

I haven't heard that. If anyone tries this- let us know. That would be great if it worked.

somebody just asked this question on CS and tried the Playtex bottle ring. It doesn NOT work is what the OP said.

Hi there! I don't have an old style EAD ring myself, but I suggest checking with your fellow consultants in your team or in the larger Pampered Chef community. You can also try reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service to see if they have any available. Good luck!

Related to How Can I Find an Old Style EAD Ring for a Catalog Show Fundraiser?

1. How does a catalog show fundraiser work?

A catalog show fundraiser allows organizations to earn money by selling Pampered Chef products through a catalog. The organization receives a unique link to share with their supporters, who can then shop online and have their purchases count towards the fundraiser. The organization earns a percentage of the sales as a donation.

2. How much money can an organization earn through a catalog show fundraiser?

The amount of money earned through a catalog show fundraiser depends on the total sales made by supporters. The more sales, the higher the percentage of earnings the organization receives. Pampered Chef offers a sliding scale of earnings, with potential to earn up to 25% of total sales.

3. Are there any fees or costs associated with a catalog show fundraiser?

No, there are no fees or costs associated with hosting a catalog show fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The organization simply needs to promote their unique link and encourage supporters to shop through it. Pampered Chef takes care of the rest, including order processing and shipping.

4. How long does a catalog show fundraiser last?

The length of a catalog show fundraiser can vary, but typically they last 2-3 weeks. This gives organizations enough time to promote the fundraiser and for supporters to place their orders. However, Pampered Chef allows fundraisers to run for up to 6 weeks if needed.

5. Can an organization earn rewards or incentives through a catalog show fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and incentives for organizations that reach certain sales goals. These can include free products, discounts on future orders, and even gift cards. Organizations can also earn additional rewards for hosting multiple fundraisers with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire