• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About a Park or Public Place?

In summary, Angie is planning a kitchen show in a park in July. She is inviting people and is the host.
Mackailey
I thought about having a 'mystery host' party at a public park on a nice day. Get a few friends out, set up a picknick table and do demonstrations (of easy prep no bake goods, or at a park that has those bbq's next to the tables) Also buy a 'pampered chef' table cloth so all the mothers/grandma's will see what the table is.. It might bring them to the table for a peak.. :p What do you think?

Angie

Last edited:
It's worth a try! It'll be good to get some friends there so it looks like a crowd is forming. You can also go around to the other people at the park and let them know what you're doing. Otherwise they may not know they can come take a look. Since there are likely kids there, maybe do some demos with the kids products. YOu may not have those yet, but that would be a definite draw so maybe borrow some from another consultant. Let us know how it goes!

Thats kinda what I was thinking..Its the equivalent to a "theme" party.. maybe do something w/fruit.. get kids involved.. sounds like great fun to me

Angie

I am having a kitchen show in a park the last of July. I am going to make a friut pizza,which always gets eaten fast,and doing some caramel apples.
I think it will be alot of fun.

Are you the host or is someone actually hosting it? If you're the host, who all are you inviting? Or are you just going around the park that day and having people come watch? Sounds like a neat idea!

It is a reunion. A lady was wanting to have a show, so she thought she would have it during their yearly reunion. Should be a good show beings everyone will be showing up anyway.

Great idea! Good luck, I hope it goes well! :)

1. How can I reserve a park or public place for an event?

To reserve a park or public place for an event, you will need to contact the appropriate department in your city or town. They will be able to provide you with information on availability, fees, and any necessary permits or paperwork.

2. Can I bring my own food and drinks to a park or public place?

In most cases, you are allowed to bring your own food and drinks to a park or public place. However, it is always a good idea to check with the specific location beforehand to see if there are any restrictions or rules regarding outside food and beverages.

3. Are there any amenities available at parks or public places?

Many parks and public places offer a variety of amenities such as picnic tables, grills, restrooms, playgrounds, and sports fields. However, it is best to check with the location beforehand to see what amenities are available and if there are any additional fees for using them.

4. Are pets allowed at parks or public places?

In general, pets are allowed at parks and public places as long as they are on a leash and their waste is properly disposed of. However, it is important to check with the specific location as some may have restrictions or designated areas for pets.

5. How can I find out about events happening at parks or public places?

You can usually find information about events happening at parks or public places by checking the website or social media pages of your local parks and recreation department. You can also contact the department directly to inquire about upcoming events or activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmmaLeeM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
EmmaLeeM
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Braedensmom