• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Going on Vacation at Jellystone Park

In summary, the conversation discusses the original plans to go to Ocean City, Maryland for vacation, but due to the husband losing his job, they decided to find a more affordable option. They came across Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in Virginia and noticed they have a special event for Mother's Day weekend. The event includes a Miss Jellystone Pagent, wine and cheese party, and a Pampered Chef party for moms. There are also options for dad and kids to make something special for mom, as well as the option to get a chair massage or caricature done for a reasonable price. Overall, this sounds like a great way to celebrate Mother's Day and have a fun and relaxing weekend with the family.
whiteyteresa
This year was going to be the year I take my daughter to Ocean City, Maryland but my husband lost his job on January 8th - which happens to be my daughters birthday. But any way, we decided to take a different vacation this year, something a little way from home but not expensive but fun. So I thought about going to Jellystone Park in Virginia but when I checked the website there is a park about 70 miles away from me. I was looking and came across the upcoming events and guess what I found

"Pamper Mom" - It''s Mother's Day
5/8/2009 - 5/10/2009
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!! Girls Rule and Boys drool this weekend. We'll prove it with our Miss Jellystone Pagent Contest, wine and cheese party. Bring on your best this weekend Moms. Ladies, this one you won't want to miss and won't forget. Weekend for Mom's special day, join us at Yogi Bear and Pamper Mom. We will have a Pampered Chef Party for Mom. The WATERZONE OPENS!!!. Dads and kids make Mom a special candle at our Arts and Craft Center or purchase a gift for Mom from the Store. Order a 15 minute chair massage for $20 or have a caricature done for $20. It's a Free Amenity Weekend

Here is the website - run your mouse over ENTERTAINMENT and then just click on activities and scroll down

Yogi Bear Jellystone Park for Cabin Camping in Maryland

I don't really think that we will be going to this one but it looks like a great place.

Watch out for Mr. Ranger and protect your pic-i-nic basket. LOL!

I think it would be fun to pamper myself for mother's day and let my husband and daughter pamper me as well. The Miss Jellystone Pagent sounds like a fun event and I would definitely participate in the wine and cheese party. The fact that they have a Pampered Chef party for moms is also a great touch. Being able to relax and enjoy the weekend without worrying about cooking or cleaning would be amazing. And the fact that the WATERZONE is opening just adds to the fun. I can already imagine my daughter splashing around and having a great time. I also love that they offer activities for dads and kids to make something special for mom. It's always nice to have a little something handmade from your loved ones. And the option to get a chair massage or have a caricature done is just the cherry on top. It's great that they offer these extra amenities for a reasonable price.Overall, this sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate Mother's Day and have a fun and relaxing weekend with my family. I will definitely keep this in mind for future vacations. Thanks for sharing this event!

1. How can I book a vacation at Jellystone Park?

To book a vacation at Jellystone Park, you can visit our website or call our customer service hotline. Our friendly representatives will guide you through the booking process and help you find the perfect accommodation for your stay.

2. What types of accommodations are available at Jellystone Park?

Jellystone Park offers a variety of accommodations to suit every family's needs. From camping sites to cabins and lodges, we have something for everyone. You can choose to stay in a traditional tent or RV, or opt for a more luxurious experience in one of our fully furnished cabins.

3. Are there any activities for kids at Jellystone Park?

Yes, there are plenty of activities for kids at Jellystone Park. Our park is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and we offer a range of activities such as swimming, mini-golf, arts and crafts, and interactive games with Yogi Bear and his friends. Your kids will never get bored during their stay at Jellystone Park.

4. Can we bring our pets to Jellystone Park?

Yes, we are a pet-friendly park and welcome well-behaved pets. However, please keep in mind that pets must be leashed at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. We also have designated pet-friendly accommodations available for an additional fee.

5. What is the cancellation policy for reservations at Jellystone Park?

Our cancellation policy varies depending on the type of accommodation and the time of year. Generally, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations to receive a full refund. Please refer to our website or contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
ritabenson