• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hotels for Leadership Hotels Event at Duke - Cost and Options

C
Chef Karen
Leadership hotelsDoes anyone know what hotels P.C. is using and the cost? I can get into the Website to register for a hotel room but then it tells me that I have an invalid number?????

Is anyone using other hotels and if so, how far are they from Duke and cost.

Thanks,

Karen

I had the same trouble and then it finally let me in.
The Hyatt is $125 and I think the millenium was $115.

I'm at the Hyatt for $125 plus tax... so it will be about $146 per night after tax.

I'm at the Hyatt too.

I'm at the Millennium - my director is there, too.

hotelsThanks,

I'll keep trying. Anyone care to share why the chose the hotel that they did?Karen

All the directors in our cluster decided on the Hyatt. It seems to be close. We looked at all 3 online and felt they were all nice.

I just realized that if you view the board as a newbie- the first thread you see is Fitness, and that we dont have an intro thread for telling each other Who we are and What we are all about. So here it is. I can't move fitness to somewhere else, but I hope people will check it out and tell us all about yourselves.

I will start. I am 35 (and okay with that fact). I have 3 sons- ages 13, 10 and 1. I am a PC consultant and have been for 10 years. I am also a music teacher- I teach privately in my living room. I teach the youth Sunday School class at church. Other than that, I play trumpet in a band every Thursday night. I used to play in more bands, but that was before the 1 year old came along. I live in Canada and have been married for 4 years to a man from Chile.

Attachments

• Soups Stews Invite.doc
    160.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Soups Stews Invite.doc
    160.5 KB · Views: 209
Hello friday! I will introduce myself... My name is Angela, I am 30, and I live in Southern Maine. I am a Stay AT Home Mom for my two daughters which are 21 months and 3 years old. I am a PC consultant to make extra money and to be able to stay at home with my children. As you can tell by the number of my posts I have, I am quite the chatterbox... :D I have met and become quite fond of the people on this site. They have been very supportive to me and my business. And it is due to the relationships that I have formed on this site that I will not be leaving anytime soon! ;)

Me me!!! LOL
My name is Erin and I will be 35 in February (PS..I LOVE my 30's!). I have been married to the love of my life for almost 13 years. DH is an Officer in the US Marine Corps...so we move quite often. We have 4 children (15, 11, 7 and 5)..the oldest is my son that I share with his mother, and we have Ollie, our 2 yo chocolate lab. I have been with PC for 5 years in January and at this point I am not sure what to call it...not a hobby and not a job.
Oh....and I am wicked cool.

erinyourpclady said:
Me me!!! LOL
My name is Erin and I will be 35 in February (PS..I LOVE my 30's!). I have been married to the love of my life for almost 13 years. DH is an Officer in the US Marine Corps...so we move quite often. We have 4 children (15, 11, 7 and 5)..the oldest is my son that I share with his mother, and we have Ollie, our 2 yo chocolate lab. I have been with PC for 5 years in January and at this point I am not sure what to call it...not a hobby and not a job.
Oh....and I am wicked cool.

she is, she has a fan club too........... really she does, honest! LOL
love ya Erin! :p

Who am I?I'm Stephanie, 36 yrs old, have one daughter Madeline (in pic in my profile) and DH Mike (also in profile pic). Stepson Austin lives full time w/ us. Been a PC consultant for 4 1/2 yrs to make "extra" money, but lately it seems like we've been depending on my "extra" money to pay the bills a lot more than we should! LOL
I live just outside of Cleveland, OH. We are huge OSU Buckeye, Cleveland Indians, Cavs and Browns fans.

I'm Ellen. 29 years old (this Sunday). 2 kids, Brianna who is 8 and Isaac who will be 2 on November 19th.

I am a Christian (one that actually follows Jesus and reads the bible). I am the Cubbies Director at church (AWANA).

I am a PC Consultant and LOVE my job!

I live in Santa Maria, California (You know, that place where the Michael Jackson Trial was held).

It's nice being about 20 minutes from the beach but the water is cold most of the time.

chefsteph07 said:
I'm Stephanie, 36 yrs old, have one daughter Madeline (in pic in my profile) and DH Mike (also in profile pic). Stepson Austin lives full time w/ us. Been a PC consultant for 4 1/2 yrs to make "extra" money, but lately it seems like we've been depending on my "extra" money to pay the bills a lot more than we should! LOL
I live just outside of Cleveland, OH. We are huge OSU Buckeye, Cleveland Indians, Cavs and Browns fans.

Yummmm I love to eat Buckeyes....;)

Carissidy said:
she is, she has a fan club too........... really she does, honest! LOL
love ya Erin! :p

Thanks Ang!!!:blushing:

My name is Jaime, I am 26 years young (I turn 27 next month). I have been married to my DH, James, for almost 4 years. We have one DD, Alyssa, who is 20m. I became a consultant 1 year ago this month!! I am a stay at home mom, and love it.

Who Am I??I am like the coolest person EVER!! :cheerleader: I am Nikki and I have been married for 3 years to the best guy EVER! Sorry ladies but I have been! I also have the cutest baby every...she is 8 months old..Ginger is such a cute Pomeranian!!

I can not WAIT to have kids so everyone wish me sticky babydust!! I graduate in December with my Human Resource degree!!!

Nikkijo said:
I am like the coolest person EVER!! :cheerleader: I am Nikki and I have been married for 3 years to the best guy EVER! Sorry ladies but I have been! I also have the cutest baby every...she is 8 months old..Ginger is such a cute Pomeranian!!

I can not WAIT to have kids so everyone wish me sticky babydust!! I graduate in December with my Human Resource degree!!!

I searched high and low and here is your request!!

babydust.gif

Attachments

• 2009 Jan Feb Cons Promo.doc
    644 KB · Views: 225
  • 2009 Jan Feb Cons Promo.doc
    644 KB · Views: 214
friday said:

babydust.gif

Yes, but it is sticky?

I'm Jennifer, 33, married for a little over 3 years. We have full custody of my 10-year-old stepdaughter and we're pet parents to our crazy lab mix, Ripley.I work in a bank, and have sold PC as a hobby for over a year. I'm a big, big bookworm - 200 books so far this year. I'm a total computer nerd as well. My coworkers call me "Dilbert."I love random trivia and off-the-wall sayings and I love just springing either of them on people at the oddest times.I'm also quite possibly the biggest klutz you will ever meet!

friday said:

babydust.gif

jenniferp417 said:
Yes, but it is sticky?

I sure hope so. The blue stuff was sure sticky for me. So I am hopeful that this gift of baby dust is sticky.

jenniferp417 said:
I'm Jennifer, 33, married for a little over 3 years. We have full custody of my 10-year-old stepdaughter and we're pet parents to our crazy lab mix, Ripley.

I work in a bank, and have sold PC as a hobby for over a year. I'm a big, big bookworm - 200 books so far this year. I'm a total computer nerd as well. My coworkers call me "Dilbert."

I love random trivia and off-the-wall sayings and I love just springing either of them on people at the oddest times.

I'm also quite possibly the biggest klutz you will ever meet!

You need to chat with our boardmate Carissidy. She LOVES trivia and would give you a run for your money in the klutz department I think. (Hi Carissidy :D)

hi friday! I probably could, in highschool I wasn't voted prom queen, most likely to succeed, oh no no no... I was voted class klutz! Yep, you got it! Thats me! BIG SURPRISE! :eek:

Carissidy said:
hi friday! I probably could, in highschool I wasn't voted prom queen, most likely to succeed, oh no no no... I was voted class klutz! Yep, you got it! Thats me! BIG SURPRISE! :eek:

That is too funny! If they could only see you now!

Your class had a "Class Klutz" designation? How funny-cool! :)In band, we had mock awards at our end-of-the-year banquet every year. I won the "Happy Wanderer" award three years in a row - it was for the person who got lost the most during marching band.

jenniferp417 said:
Your class had a "Class Klutz" designation? How funny-cool! :)

In band, we had mock awards at our end-of-the-year banquet every year. I won the "Happy Wanderer" award three years in a row - it was for the person who got lost the most during marching band.

Uh.... how.... how do you get lost while marching WITH the band? I taught marching bands for several years and the image this brings up in my head is funny, but hard to understand....

I'm Tonia,
I stay at home with my 2 yr old Christian and my 3 week old Benjamin I've been married for 3 years and we are watching an 11 year old girl for 4 months. I have 2 cats they make me mad daily, My husband is in the Air Force and we live in Japan and some time soon we are moving to Cannon AFB in New Mexico, that's going to be interesting.

I'm Teresa (41 is creeping up in January), married 20 years to my jr high sweetheart
we have 3 kids, 2 sons 19, and 17 and a 14 year old daughter.
I have been selling Pc for 13 1/2 years.
When we aren't at our kids activities I love to travel, shop and read.

Tonia D. said:
I'm Tonia,
I stay at home with my 2 yr old Christian and my 3 week old Benjamin I've been married for 3 years and we are watching an 11 year old girl for 4 months. I have 2 cats they make me mad daily, My husband is in the Air Force and we live in Japan and some time soon we are moving to Cannon AFB in New Mexico, that's going to be interesting.

Tonia Congratulations!!!!!
I hadn't seen you post since before the birth and was wondering how you were doing!!!!

Well, let's see here...I am 34, DH is 38, I have 3 kids, DD - 6 1/2, DS - 4 in December, and I married my oldest. ;)I have a few pets - Maverick and Sinjin (Samoyed/Border Collies) - age 6 1/2
Asher - DSH - age 13 - all adopted from the local shelter, 3 koi and 3 golfish.I play many instruments - piano, organ, clarinet, French Horn, accordian, trumpet...to name a few...I like sports...especially swimming and softball...I am a lifeguard, scuba diver, volunteer Firefighter (State Certified), volunteer EMT-B, AWANA leader (Sparks - K-2nd grade)...I've been a PC consultant for about a year (owned it for 14-15 and finally decided to have more!). :)I have degrees in Industrial Engineering, Management Systems and a Masters in Technology Management. I've worked at various major companies in Engineering, Supervising in Mfg/Warehouse and in the IT field.I currently work at a large pet supply company as a Systems and Process Engineer and take care of the E-bay sales we do.I think that's plenty for now...you'll always learn something new about me because I'm always busy doing something...

I am Kristin, I am 35. I have been married to my husband Andrew(he is 38) for
6 years this past June. We have a 5 year old son named Ethan who is the light of my life. I worked at Staples Corporate Office in AP until getting laid off earlier this year. I was out of work from April till September. I now have a part-time job in AP at a small condo management company. My son started Kindergarten this year so it works well. I am also a PC consultant and have been for 2 years. I love it and am addicted to the products. I also sell Arbonne but just started basically for the discount. If I ever hit director in PC I will have to give up my discount.

friday said:
I sure hope so. The blue stuff was sure sticky for me. So I am hopeful that this gift of baby dust is sticky.

thank you friday...you are the best!!! U also Jazz!!

Hey Nikki! No highjacking this thread! LOL

Related to Hotels for Leadership Hotels Event at Duke - Cost and Options

1. What hotels is Pampered Chef using for the Leadership Hotels Event at Duke?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I am unable to provide specific information about the hotels being used for the Leadership Hotels Event at Duke. However, you can visit the event's website or contact the event organizers for more information.

2. How much does it cost to stay at one of the designated hotels for the event?

The cost for staying at a designated hotel for the Leadership Hotels Event at Duke may vary depending on the specific hotel and room type. Please refer to the event's website or contact the event organizers for more information on pricing.

3. I am having trouble registering for a hotel room on the event's website. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message stating that your number is invalid when trying to register for a hotel room on the event's website, I recommend contacting the event organizers for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you complete your registration.

4. Are there other hotels available for booking besides the designated hotels for the event?

While I am not familiar with the specific hotels being used for the Leadership Hotels Event at Duke, there may be other hotels in the surrounding area that you can book for your stay. I suggest researching nearby hotels and comparing their pricing and distance from Duke before making a decision.

5. How far are the designated hotels from Duke and what is the cost of staying at these hotels?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I am unable to provide information about the designated hotels for the Leadership Hotels Event at Duke. However, you can find this information on the event's website or by contacting the event organizers directly. They will be able to provide you with the exact distance and cost for each designated hotel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies
Views
Jinkies