• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Question

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
I just received a call from a friend who wants to host a party, but her home is not big enough and she wants to know if I will have it at my house, but she is the host and gets all the host benefits Can I do that?:confused:

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Sure, I have done that before. I just have the host buy the ingredients and bring them to my house to do the demo.

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
soonerchef said:
Sure, I have done that before. I just have the host buy the ingredients and bring them to my house to do the demo.
Great! Thanks

ChefMommyinOC

Mar 7, 2006
Easy for you!

I have had one host do her shows at my house before (she's done 2 shows for me so far). It makes it so easy! I can set up my display the night before, she brings the ingredients and we just let her guests know by invite and by phone that it's not at her house. I've never had a better show! She's my best host so far ($1000+ everytime), and she even brought me a recruit! Pampered Partner doesn't care where the show is held, you just put her address in the show info. If you're putting the show into your website, it lets you put the address of the show, as well as the shipping address (the host's house). And you can personalize the e-vites to mention that it's at your house instead of hers! I personally think this makes my job easier because I know my way around my own kitchen, I can have all the set-up work done ahead of time, and the host can put all of her focus on getting those invites out and RSVPs in! Good luck!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
YOu could do either. If you ship it to yourself, still list her as the host, but in the host information screen, have the address read:
her name
c/o your name
your address

Oh and the tax rate would be based on whichever address the show is being shipped to. I don't know about your area, but here in Illinois, tax rates can vary by town. So one town may have a different tax rate than the one right next to it.

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
ChefMommyinOC said:
I have had one host do her shows at my house before (she's done 2 shows for me so far). It makes it so easy! I can set up my display the night before, she brings the ingredients and we just let her guests know by invite and by phone that it's not at her house. I've never had a better show! She's my best host so far ($1000+ everytime), and she even brought me a recruit! Pampered Partner doesn't care where the show is held, you just put her address in the show info. If you're putting the show into your website, it lets you put the address of the show, as well as the shipping address (the host's house). And you can personalize the e-vites to mention that it's at your house instead of hers! I personally think this makes my job easier because I know my way around my own kitchen, I can have all the set-up work done ahead of time, and the host can put all of her focus on getting those invites out and RSVPs in! Good luck!

Great info Thanks! By the way have you ever had the products delivered to your house instead of the host's I ask b/c of all the delivery problems P.C. has been having lately