• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting & Consulting Q&A: Need Some Good Questions? Ask Here!

In summary, to become a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a consultant or fill out a form on the website. Hosting a party comes with benefits such as free products, discounts, and rewards. Online parties are also available through a unique link provided by the consultant. Products at a Pampered Chef party include kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The average length of a party is 2 hours, but can be adjusted to fit your schedule.
I want to make cards that answer questions about hosting and becoming a consultant. Questions, that some people may be to afraid to ask themselves. I would give each person a card at the beginning of the show and when there is a dull moment, have someone read one off.

Does anyone have some good questions to ask? I have covered the basics, but need a few more.

Thanks,
Katie

intro cardsI'm posting some cards that I use with a larger crowd. I use them as introductions when I've got a lull. That way I'm not spending a lot of time at the beginning of the show on introductions. I got most of this on the site so adapt as you need too.....

Attachments

• IntrosDidYouKnow.doc
    34 KB · Views: 509
BEE! I LOVE those! They are so awesome! It's great because it's not the same for everyone...and I LOVE the Did you know's! I've never seen these and I can't wait til my next show to get them going!

Thanks for sharing, Bee. That would be fun with a repeat group that doesn't necessarily need to start out with introductions:)

Do you Knows........Don't forget to read them and take Bee's name out before you use them.. I can just hear someone ask who is Bee at a show!

Related to Hosting & Consulting Q&A: Need Some Good Questions? Ask Here!

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and click on the "Host" tab. From there, you can fill out a form to request a party and a consultant will be in touch with you to schedule.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including free products, discounts on purchases, and the opportunity to earn rewards based on the sales at your party. It's also a fun way to get together with friends and family and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online through our virtual party option. This allows you to invite guests from all over and still receive the same benefits as an in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests for easy ordering.

4. What types of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as pantry and food items. Some popular products include our stoneware, cookware sets, and our famous Food Chopper. Your consultant will showcase a variety of products at your party, but you can also browse our website for a full list of products.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but they usually last about 2 hours. This allows enough time for guests to socialize, learn about our products, and place orders. However, your consultant will work with you to find a time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • MissChef