• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting an Order: Questions for Entering First Order

In summary, you can put the order for the guest under her name and then also fill out a host order form for her name.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have one person who wants to buy approx $210 worth of product. I would like to put it through as a show so that she can get the free value product since she qualifies. How do I do this? Do I put her order under her name and then also fill out a host order form for her name as well so she can get the free value product? I'm confused on how to enter this. Its my first order and I want to get it right.:confused: :confused: Can she be the host and the only one ordering?

I'd put her name as the host and then her first initial and last name as the guest.

I have done this. I used the person's name as host and then entered her children's and parent's name as guest. I figure if they are spending enough to qualify for a show they should get the benefits of it. Plus, this helps you build loyal customers when you go the extra mile for them. Be sure to enter $60 worth for each guest and then she can get the Quick-Stir pitchers for free on eachorder. Last month when I did that the host got 3 batter bowls for free.

Actually if you did it that way, each batter bowl would have cost you $4 + tax....shipping charges, you know! A total of $12 + tax!

Last edited:
Not only that, but the PP update does not allow you to enter more than one guest special any more. You would have to separate the orders out and yep, pay the shipping.

If she is the only buying guest you can put her first and last name as the host and as the guest.

tiffanypc05 said:
If she is the only buying guest you can put her first and last name as the host and as the guest.
And if you do this you will probably get a call from PC telling you this isn't allowed. ...unless it slips through.

It always slips through for me! I have used kids names too or even my kids!

jwpamp said:
Actually if you did it that way, each batter bowl would have cost you $4 + tax....shipping charges, you know! A total of $12 + tax!

Yep, I know, but, my host did not care b/c she knew even paying the $4 +tax for the shipping it was such a great deal it was like getting them for free when if I had of just put her order in she would have only gotten one. I had never heard that you could put in more than one guest special. She just appreciated the effort from me to get her free product value from her order.

1. How do I enter my first order as a host?

To enter your first order as a host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, click on "Enter Orders" and choose the option to enter a host order. You can then add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of orders to host a party?

No, there is no minimum number of orders required to host a party. You can host a party with just a few orders from your friends and family.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I enter my own order as a host?

Yes, you can earn host rewards even if you enter your own order as a host. Pampered Chef believes in rewarding all hosts, whether they enter their own orders or not.

4. What happens if my guests forget to enter my host name on their orders?

If your guests forget to enter your host name on their orders, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to have them manually add the orders to your party. However, it's always best to remind your guests to enter your name at checkout to ensure you receive all of your host rewards!

5. How long do I have to enter my first order as a host?

You have 10 days from the date of your party to enter your first order as a host. After that, you will no longer be able to earn host rewards for that party. So make sure to enter your order as soon as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
grgann
Replies
Views
cochef