• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Perfect P3 Wedding Shower: Tips and Etiquette

In summary, P3 Wedding Shower is a unique and convenient way to celebrate a wedding shower with your loved ones. You can easily host a P3 Wedding Shower by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, who will provide you with all the necessary tools and information. The products included in the P3 Wedding Shower can be customized, and additional products can be added for purchase. The bride-to-be will receive all the purchased products as a gift, shipped directly to her. There are also special promotions and discounts available for P3 Wedding Showers, which your consultant will inform you about and help you save money.
turtle15
In P3, do I make the bride the host, or the host the host? Do I put in a co-host?

Most consultants do the host as the host, and the bride as a co-host. Then they both get the 10% PHD, and it makes it easy to split up the host benefits no matter how they do it. (Some hosts use the discounted/half price/special themselves and give the bride the free credit; some give it all to the bride; some keep it all for themselves, etc.)

I have a Bride, a host and a co-host. How do I set that up on my website? Do I make the host the host and the co-host the co-host? How will people know who the bride is if her name isn't on something.

I think I just confused myself!!

If you have all 3, then one of them won't get any benefits (at least with a receipt in their name). You can create multiple shows on PWS, so that each name is represented. Then when you get online orders, you just point P3 to the show(s) with orders.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend making the bride the host of the party. This way, she can receive all the host benefits and rewards for hosting a successful party. However, if you would like to have a co-host, you can definitely add them in as well. Just make sure to communicate with both the bride and co-host about their roles and responsibilities for the party. Happy hosting!

Related to Hosting a Perfect P3 Wedding Shower: Tips and Etiquette

1. What is P3 Wedding Shower?

P3 Wedding Shower is a unique and fun way to celebrate a wedding shower with your friends and family. It combines the convenience of online ordering with the interactive experience of a traditional Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I host a P3 Wedding Shower?

Hosting a P3 Wedding Shower is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set up your party page and provide you with all the necessary information and tools to make your shower a success.

3. Can I customize the products included in the P3 Wedding Shower?

Yes, you can customize the products included in your P3 Wedding Shower to fit your needs and preferences. You can also add additional products to your party page for your guests to purchase if they wish.

4. How does the bride-to-be receive the products purchased through the P3 Wedding Shower?

The bride-to-be will receive all the products purchased through the P3 Wedding Shower as a gift. They will be shipped directly to her at the address provided during the party checkout process.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for P3 Wedding Showers?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for P3 Wedding Showers. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the current offers and help you maximize your savings for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
Replies
Views
Tams
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies