• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Manage Guest Purchases and Returns for a Bridal Shower?

In summary, the conversation discusses a bridal shower where the host, groom's mother, and guests from the church were in attendance. The mini pesto pizzas were a hit and the group enjoyed the hands-on experience of purchasing products for the bride. The group also discussed how to handle warranty purposes and returns for items purchased by guests for the bride. It was suggested to put guest orders under their names and have a separate list of who bought what for the bride. The host can also place an order for the bride to receive the 10% discount.
katie0128
Silver Member
I know both the bride and the host get the 10% discount for a shower, but how do I indicate which guest is the bride in P3?

Bride is entered as a co-host.

O.k. - so that was a "Duh" moment... right after I posted I realized that! Thanks.

I have had several of those tonight! On another post tonight I suggested that we need a smacking yourself on the forehead smiley for such moments!!!

Hope you have/had a great Wedding Show!

It was this afternoon and it was great!!! The host, groom's mom and most of the guests were friends from my church and they were lots of fun. We did the mini pesto pizzas and they gobbled them up!
I tried to bring as many of the smaller items that the couple registered for because this is a "hands on" type of group. They loved the idea of a PC Shower, but really hated the fact that there weren't going to be any gifts to open. By bringing lots of the products - they could actually look at, touch and play with the things they were purchasing for the bride! It might not work for every shower, but it TOTALLY worked with this group! There were only 7 - count them... 7 - buying guests at the show and it is already over $700!!!! And amazingly, only about 1/2 is for the couple... lots was personal items!!! The groom's mom has a few people from work that want to do personal items on this show and there were a few PC junkies that were invited that couldn't attend. I am really going to be surprised if this show doesn't go over $800!
Gotta love PC junkies!!!

:balloon: WOO! HOO! That is great!!! :balloon: $800?? shoot for $1000 girl:cool:Play up the great deal on the knives!!

Honestly, knowing who many of the bride's friends are... I was going to be happy with $500, so I'm THRILLED with what I have now! Most of the bridesmaids are really young (and not very grown up yet), some are still living at home even though they are "adults" with "grown-up jobs". My guess is that they will be getting the "fun" stuff for the bride - lingere, etc.... at least for showers.

However, the bride did create a registry and I know some of the people from the shower (and hopefully some bridesmaids) are going to purchase wedding gifts for her from it.

So, along this same line of questioning. How do I put in my bride (co-host) even though others are buying the products? I'm thinking of warranty purposes. Do I just put all items purchased by guests under the guest's name and then just write out a list for the bride? How would she be able to return something if she had a problem with it? Or.... is there a way to specify guest purchases for themselves and purchases for the bride? My first bridal shower is this afternoon - I am so excited!!!

sburnside said:
So, along this same line of questioning. How do I put in my bride (co-host) even though others are buying the products? I'm thinking of warranty purposes. Do I just put all items purchased by guests under the guest's name and then just write out a list for the bride? How would she be able to return something if she had a problem with it? Or.... is there a way to specify guest purchases for themselves and purchases for the bride? My first bridal shower is this afternoon - I am so excited!!!
You can put guests personal orders under their names. Put a guest order for the bride that's all the items people ordered for her (I'd cover the $4 shipping on that one). Then she has a receipt, should she need one. You can keep a separate list of who bought her what. Then have a co-host order under the bride's name, so she gets the 10% off.

Related to How to Manage Guest Purchases and Returns for a Bridal Shower?

1. What is the purpose of entering a wedding shower in P3?

Entering a wedding shower in P3 allows you to easily keep track of the items purchased from your Pampered Chef registry and ensures that you receive all of the host benefits and rewards associated with the event.

2. How do I enter a wedding shower in P3?

To enter a wedding shower in P3, log into your consultant account and click on the "Parties" tab. From there, select the "Add Party" button and choose "Wedding Shower" as the party type. Fill in the required information and click "Save".

3. Can I enter a wedding shower that I am not hosting?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can enter any wedding shower that you are invited to, even if you are not the host. This will allow you to receive the appropriate host benefits and rewards.

4. Do I need to enter the wedding shower before it takes place?

Ideally, you should enter the wedding shower in P3 before it takes place. However, if you were not able to do so, you can still enter it after the event has taken place by selecting the "Add Outside Order" option under the "Parties" tab in your consultant account.

5. What information do I need to enter for the wedding shower in P3?

You will need to enter the bride and groom's names, the date and time of the event, the host's name and contact information, and the location of the event. You can also add any special notes or instructions for the event, such as dietary restrictions or specific items requested by the couple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kayleigh