• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Passion Party Tonight - Suggestions Needed!

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who sells Passion Parties and asked the person hosting the party to make some recipes and come up with creative names for food and drinks that go along with the theme of the party. They suggest making molten chocolate cakes and calling them "better than sex choc cake," having a veggie tray and calling it "veggie Di%&s," and changing the names of other foods to fit the theme. They also discuss reaching a goal of $19k for a cruise and suggest making risque cakes and other treats for the party. The original poster also mentions having a hard time coming up with ideas and getting in trouble for posting risque names on a
PampMomof3
Gold Member
A customer of mine is a direct seller for Passion Parties. Well she had answered one of my urgent emails (those darn carrots!) and then asked me if I would host a party for her. Well I told her to give me a couple weeks because I don't really talk about sex toys. Well anyways, I'm hosting the party in my house TONIGHT and I'm just now thinking of the menu and drinks.

This is what I have right now:
tortilla chips and dip
brownies

I have chicken that I want to make but not sure with what

Drinks:
Sex on the beach shots
blow-job shots
buttery nipple shots

Alright, I'm asking for your help! I trying to think of some recipes that go along that theme......Anyone????

THANK YOU!!!:D

Make the molten cakes, & call them better than sex choc cake.Strawberries and whip creamHave a veggie tray & call it veggie Di%&sYou can turn anything into a different name!

pamperedalf said:
Make the molten cakes, & call them better than sex choc cake.

Strawberries and whip cream

Have a veggie tray & call it veggie Di%&s

You can turn anything into a different name!

Amanda,

That's HILARIOUS!! LOVE it!!!!:D
Keep them coming!!! Please!! (I think I'm going to do the Molten Chocolate Skillet Cake)

Boy Brownies and Girl brownies (Boys have nuts:D ) Like pamperedalf said you can change any names of things. I'd get myself in trouble if I posted the foods we "named" at my sex toy party :eek:

Kristi~ I am checking for flight times now, think I can make it before your party starts? lol

:eek: Sorry I can't think of anything good at the moment...if I think of something I'll let you know.
Have a good time:D

I just saw your sig....$19k to go for the cruise..me too! WE CAN DO IT!!

:D
pckrissy said:
I just saw your sig....$19k to go for the cruise..me too! WE CAN DO IT!!

AWESOME!!! Alright, Deb's ahead of us by $7k but we can do it!!! :D

COme on down!! I would open my home up to you in a heartbeat!!!:D

Do something with cucumbers & play a game "Why cucumbers are better than men". :D Someone gave me a joke book to that affect years ago. (Sorry guys...its just in fun!;)
Make sure you have some penistails:rolleyes:

Other than this, I have nothing.

Last edited:
How about the Pepperoni Pizza Twist (or Bistro Chicken Twist from ATB), and call it "Twisted Dick".You could also make breast cakes in the prep bowls. Or, better yet, a jelly-roll type cake with 2 prep bowl balls. :D

kaceyleigh2 said:
Boy Brownies and Girl brownies (Boys have nuts:D ) Like pamperedalf said you can change any names of things. I'd get myself in trouble if I posted the foods we "named" at my sex toy party :eek:

Oh, are we back to this being a "family friendly" site? If you posting risque names on a thread named risque recipes is going to get you in trouble, you must have had some wild names at your show!

My director said she was going to make one of these for me for my birthday.... Make a boob cake with two cakes made out of fluted pans. Dye the icing appropriate flesh tones to cover them and make nipples :) Normall one would use the mini fluted for this, but in my case you need the normal size for realism :p

I also think that Jilleysue made a peepee cake for a bachelorette party? with some creative ummm bobbitizing on a rectangular or barpan i bet you could do that easy.... OOH! make brownies, trim with icing and put the nuts on well.. the nuts :p

chefann said:
How about the Pepperoni Pizza Twist (or Bistro Chicken Twist from ATB), and call it "Twisted Dick".

You could also make breast cakes in the prep bowls. Or, better yet, a jelly-roll type cake with 2 prep bowl balls. :D

I KNEW you'd be giving ideas on THIS one, Ann!

Of course - the pin cushion queen!

HEY! Dena's the one who found the first anatomically fairly accurate pincushion!

Ok Kristi, I'll hold you accountable to reach your 19K goal! Just recruit and qualify some more and it'll be easy!!! I have one more qualifying this month. I think I'll change my sig line when I look to see what I'm lacking! Great idea!!!

As far as your party goes, I'm too late to post. Sorry. How did it go and what did ya make?

PampMomof3 said:
A customer of mine is a direct seller for Passion Parties. Well she had answered one of my urgent emails (those darn carrots!) and then asked me if I would host a party for her. Well I told her to give me a couple weeks because I don't really talk about sex toys. Well anyways, I'm hosting the party in my house TONIGHT and I'm just now thinking of the menu and drinks.

This is what I have right now:
tortilla chips and dip
brownies

I have chicken that I want to make but not sure with what

Drinks:
Sex on the beach shots
blow-job shots
buttery nipple shots

Alright, I'm asking for your help! I trying to think of some recipes that go along that theme......Anyone????

THANK YOU!!!:D

Last edited:
chefann said:
How about the Pepperoni Pizza Twist (or Bistro Chicken Twist from ATB), and call it "Twisted Dick".

You could also make breast cakes in the prep bowls. Or, better yet, a jelly-roll type cake with 2 prep bowl balls. :D
Just the thought of that gives me cake roll envy.

Too LateI hope you had a great party. I made this cake for a bachelor party (at the request of my brother). It's two small batter bowls.
***Warning Mature Content****

Attachments

• boob cake3.jpg
    boob cake3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 494
I found these for a naughty chef type party - the recipes use aphrodesiac foods

Attachments

• Aphrodesiac Recipes.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Aphrodisiac Foods.doc
    28 KB · Views: 255
  • Aphrodisiac List.pdf
    120.6 KB · Views: 293
I'm glad we're keeping abreast of this party.

How'd your party go Kristi?

Ginny

Related to Hosting a Passion Party Tonight - Suggestions Needed!

1. What is a Passion Party?

A Passion Party is a fun and interactive gathering where you and your friends can learn about and purchase products from Pampered Chef. It’s a great way to get together, have a good time, and learn about new and exciting kitchen tools and recipes.

2. How do I host a Passion Party?

Hosting a Passion Party is easy and free! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant, like myself, and we will work with you to plan a date, time, and location for your party. I will also provide invitations and help you invite your friends and family.

3. What types of products will be featured at the party?

At a Passion Party, you and your guests will have the opportunity to see, touch, and try out a variety of kitchen tools and cooking products from Pampered Chef. Our top-selling items include our stoneware, knives, and cookware. We also offer a wide range of gadgets and accessories to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. Will there be any discounts or specials available at the party?

Absolutely! As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Your guests will also have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions. Plus, our consultants often have special offers for parties, so be sure to ask about any current deals.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Passion Party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required. However, the more guests you have, the more fun and interactive the party will be. Plus, the more guests who make purchases, the more rewards and discounts you will receive as the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Bexs50