• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for Sexy Foods ....

In summary, we have a wide selection of recipes that are perfect for a romantic dinner, incorporating dishes like Grilled Rosemary Garlic Chicken, Balsamic Glazed Salmon, and Mushroom Risotto. We also offer recipes for aphrodisiac foods such as Oysters Rockefeller, Chocolate Lava Cakes, and Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Butter. For a cozy date night at home, try our Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce, Shrimp Scampi, or Caprese Chicken Skillet. And for a romantic breakfast in bed, check out our Strawberry French Toast Casserole, Eggs Benedict, or Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. Finally, we offer "aphrodisiac cocktails" like Chocolate Martini,
INGonzalez
ummm... ok NOW that I have your attention - one of my prior hosts is having an "adult" oriented party for some of her friends and wants me to put some ideas together for the refreshments to showcase Pampered Chef products as well. So far she has thought of some "weinies in blankets" made on the stones and meatballs. Some sort of hot artichoke crab dip in t he mini baker. Drink ideas are Buttery Nipples and Sex on the Beach - mixed/served in the smaller quickstirs. Some wines (pourer spout, opener). I thought I saw some idea around here for little cakes in the prep bowls with a little maraschino cherry on top ..... can anyone help me with some risque sounding food ideas?

Sounds like a fun party! :) The only thing I can think of off the top of my head are chocolate coated strawberries. You could make them and display them on a SA platter.

B**B cakes in the prep bowls or small BB are fun! There was a thread about it a while back...

DH suggests showing the cucumber/carrot trick.
It's rather suggestive.Anything with a dipping sauce.You can shape cookies and bread dough into a variety of x-rated shapes and bake them on the stones, or decorate cupcakes to look like certain parts of the female anatomy. I've seen one that was VERY explicit. Do a web search for cupcakes using the female p* word (a cat).

HAHA! I am having one of "THOSE" parties the beginning of December. I don't have any ideas though......

1. Can you recommend any recipes for a romantic dinner?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for a romantic dinner. Some popular options include our Grilled Rosemary Garlic Chicken, Balsamic Glazed Salmon, and Mushroom Risotto. These dishes are sure to impress your significant other and set the mood for a romantic evening.

2. Are there any recipes for aphrodisiac foods?

Yes, we have several recipes that incorporate known aphrodisiac foods such as oysters, chocolate, and asparagus. Our Oysters Rockefeller, Chocolate Lava Cakes, and Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Butter are all tasty and have been known to increase libido.

3. Do you have any recipes for a date night at home?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that are perfect for a cozy and intimate date night at home. Some top choices include our Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce, Shrimp Scampi, and Caprese Chicken Skillet. These dishes are easy to make and will make your date night special.

4. Can you suggest any recipes for a romantic breakfast in bed?

Of course! We have plenty of delicious breakfast recipes that are perfect for a romantic breakfast in bed. Our Strawberry French Toast Casserole, Eggs Benedict, and Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are all great options that are sure to impress your partner.

5. Are there any recipes for "aphrodisiac cocktails"?

Yes, we have a variety of cocktail recipes that incorporate ingredients known to have aphrodisiac properties. Try our Chocolate Martini, Pomegranate Sangria, or Watermelon Margarita for a delicious and romantic drink to spice up your evening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • newtopamperedchef