• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Packets - Print in Color or Color Paper?

I also put it in a sheet protector and mail it to the host. I print the different levels of products to go with this? or the guest special for the stone ware for Nov?I think it has the guest special under the host special and in my letter to the host I tell them that one page 53 of the catalog it explains the levels of rewards. I can attach a copy of the letter if ya want. or you can do a search for Host Letter. I got mine from here and I just revamped it for me. Honestly, I quit printing the host/guest specials for my packets. I e-mail the host that information & as the booking date gets closer, I mail their stickers for
PamperedSD
Do you print the monthly Host & Guest specials in color or on color paper for your packets? :D

I printed them in color but I use the 3 month one. I also put it in a sheet protector. My host Packets are recycled. If my host want to keep one she can take a black and white one from behind the color. This keeps my cost down :)

I print them in color but on fast draft mode.

I don't have a color printer, so I print in black on brightly-colored paper.

THANKS!

I don't print at home - I email them to Office depot and then pick them up. I do use the sheet protectors and I am trying to recyle them.

Dlcattimer - Where did you get the 3 month one?

PamperedSD said:
THANKS!

I don't print at home - I email them to Office depot and then pick them up. I do use the sheet protectors and I am trying to recyle them.

Dlcattimer - Where did you get the 3 month one?

I use sheet protectors too. Before I leave the host's house, I ask them for their host packet back. I let them take anything out that they want and then take the rest home to reuse or refill.

Here ya go, My recruiter passed this on to me so Idk where she got it :angel:

Attachments

• OctNovDec2009-peronal.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 552
dclattimer said:

I love this!! This will save me tons of $$ and room in my hostess packet. Thank you. I'm going to print this in color today. :love:

Do you print the different levels of products to go with this? Or the guest special for the stone ware for Nov?

I think it has the guest special under the host special and in my letter to the host I tell them that one page 53 of the catalog it explains the levels of rewards. I can attach a copy of the letter if ya want. or you can do a search for Host Letter. I got mine from here and I just revamped it for me.

Honestly, I quit printing the host/guest specials for my packets. I e-mail the host that information & as the booking date gets closer, I mail their stickers for postcards & a letter explaining the host/guest special & upcoming specials as well. I haven't had a problem at all doing this...most people KNOW the special (because it's why the booked that month), or they are just wanting to book a party in that month because it's what works for them. Most of my parties book based on our awesome hosting benefits, not on the monthly host special.

dclattimer said:

LOL....just wanted to go on the record that I got this fab doc from this lovely website. There are soooo many great members who are creative and generous. :D

Also, welcome to CS Miss Delaney. When I first discovered the site I got lost for weeks! Have fun and keep up the SUPER amazing work! lol

I also print the 3 month specials in color. I reuse my host packets so there isn't much waste.

1. Can I choose to print my hostess packets in color or on colored paper?

Yes, you have the option to print your hostess packets in color or on colored paper. This can be selected when you are customizing your hostess packet through the Pampered Chef website.

2. Which option is more cost-effective - printing in color or using colored paper?

The cost will depend on the specific colors and paper options you choose. Generally, printing in color may be slightly more expensive than using colored paper, but it also allows for more customization and a professional look.

3. Are there any limitations on the colors or designs I can choose for my hostess packets?

As long as the colors and designs are available through the Pampered Chef website, you can choose any combination you like for your hostess packets. However, keep in mind that certain colors or designs may not be appropriate for all occasions or themes.

4. Can I use my own designs or logos on the hostess packets?

No, the hostess packets can only be customized with the designs and logos available through the Pampered Chef website. This ensures a consistent and professional look for all hostess packets.

5. How long does it take to receive my customized hostess packets?

The delivery time will depend on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. However, the estimated shipping time will be provided to you before you finalize your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies