1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Hostess Packets - print in color or color paper?

1. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Do you print the monthly Host & Guest specials in color or on color paper for your packets? :D

Oct 9, 2009
  2. I printed them in color but I use the 3 month one. I also put it in a sheet protector. My host Packets are recycled. If my host want to keep one she can take a black and white one from behind the color. This keeps my cost down :)

Oct 9, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I print them in color but on fast draft mode.

Oct 9, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I don't have a color printer, so I print in black on brightly-colored paper.

Oct 9, 2009
  5. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

THANKS!

I don't print at home - I email them to Office depot and then pick them up. I do use the sheet protectors and I am trying to recyle them.

Dlcattimer - Where did you get the 3 month one?

Oct 9, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I use sheet protectors too. Before I leave the host's house, I ask them for their host packet back. I let them take anything out that they want and then take the rest home to reuse or refill.

Oct 9, 2009
  7. Here ya go, My recruiter passed this on to me so Idk where she got it :angel:

Attached Files:

Oct 9, 2009
  8. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I love this!! This will save me tons of $$ and room in my hostess packet. Thank you. I'm going to print this in color today. :love:

Oct 9, 2009
  9. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Do you print the different levels of products to go with this? Or the guest special for the stone ware for Nov?

Oct 9, 2009
  10. I think it has the guest special under the host special and in my letter to the host I tell them that one page 53 of the catalog it explains the levels of rewards. I can attach a copy of the letter if ya want. or you can do a search for Host Letter. I got mine from here and I just revamped it for me.

Oct 9, 2009
  11. melatc

melatc Novice Member Gold Member

Honestly, I quit printing the host/guest specials for my packets. I e-mail the host that information & as the booking date gets closer, I mail their stickers for postcards & a letter explaining the host/guest special & upcoming specials as well. I haven't had a problem at all doing this...most people KNOW the special (because it's why the booked that month), or they are just wanting to book a party in that month because it's what works for them. Most of my parties book based on our awesome hosting benefits, not on the monthly host special.

Oct 11, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

LOL....just wanted to go on the record that I got this fab doc from this lovely website. There are soooo many great members who are creative and generous. :D

13. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Also, welcome to CS Miss Delaney. When I first discovered the site I got lost for weeks! Have fun and keep up the SUPER amazing work! lol

14. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I also print the 3 month specials in color. I reuse my host packets so there isn't much waste.

Oct 13, 2009
Have something to add?