• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Packets - print in color or color paper?

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
Do you print the monthly Host & Guest specials in color or on color paper for your packets? :D

Oct 6, 2009
I printed them in color but I use the 3 month one. I also put it in a sheet protector. My host Packets are recycled. If my host want to keep one she can take a black and white one from behind the color. This keeps my cost down :)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I print them in color but on fast draft mode.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I don't have a color printer, so I print in black on brightly-colored paper.

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
THANKS!

I don't print at home - I email them to Office depot and then pick them up. I do use the sheet protectors and I am trying to recyle them.

Dlcattimer - Where did you get the 3 month one?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
THANKS!

I don't print at home - I email them to Office depot and then pick them up. I do use the sheet protectors and I am trying to recyle them.

Dlcattimer - Where did you get the 3 month one?

I use sheet protectors too. Before I leave the host's house, I ask them for their host packet back. I let them take anything out that they want and then take the rest home to reuse or refill.

Oct 6, 2009
Here ya go, My recruiter passed this on to me so Idk where she got it :angel:

Attachments

• OctNovDec2009-peronal.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 500

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009

I love this!! This will save me tons of $$ and room in my hostess packet. Thank you. I'm going to print this in color today. :love:

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
Do you print the different levels of products to go with this? Or the guest special for the stone ware for Nov?

Oct 6, 2009
I think it has the guest special under the host special and in my letter to the host I tell them that one page 53 of the catalog it explains the levels of rewards. I can attach a copy of the letter if ya want. or you can do a search for Host Letter. I got mine from here and I just revamped it for me.

melatc

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
Honestly, I quit printing the host/guest specials for my packets. I e-mail the host that information & as the booking date gets closer, I mail their stickers for postcards & a letter explaining the host/guest special & upcoming specials as well. I haven't had a problem at all doing this...most people KNOW the special (because it's why the booked that month), or they are just wanting to book a party in that month because it's what works for them. Most of my parties book based on our awesome hosting benefits, not on the monthly host special.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009

LOL....just wanted to go on the record that I got this fab doc from this lovely website. There are soooo many great members who are creative and generous. :D

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Also, welcome to CS Miss Delaney. When I first discovered the site I got lost for weeks! Have fun and keep up the SUPER amazing work! lol

stacywhitlow

Veteran Member
Jul 23, 2007
I also print the 3 month specials in color. I reuse my host packets so there isn't much waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views