• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Your Own Catalog or Cooking Party

In summary, a "Host Your Own Catalog or Cooking Party" is an opportunity to invite friends and family to experience Pampered Chef products in the comfort of your own home. To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to schedule a party. Hosting a party comes with exclusive discounts, free products, and the chance to earn rewards. It is suitable for people of all cooking skill levels and some tips for having a successful party include inviting a good mix of people, creating a welcoming atmosphere, and being open to trying new products and recipes.
Thanks for sharing. :chef:

I really like that!!! I have used the Scavenger Hunt before, but this gives me something new to do with the hosts.

How does the scavenger hunt work?

Scavenger HuntWell, I got the idea from another thread on here, but basically it is a list of different people your host has invited and if they show up, your host will get points. Example: A person who has more than two kids or Someone from church. This helps the host send out more invitations and to a broader group of people. Usually you try and have at least 12 different people show up and if they do, you offer your host a discount or free item. I attached a copy of one that I had borrowed from this site last month. Hope it's helpful. :)

Attachments

• HOSTESSSCAVENGERHUNT[2].doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 303
That is a great idea, thanks :)

Related to Host Your Own Catalog or Cooking Party

What is a "Host Your Own Catalog or Cooking Party"?

A "Host Your Own Catalog or Cooking Party" is an opportunity for you to invite friends, family, and colleagues to experience Pampered Chef products in the comfort of your own home. As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting the party.

How do I become a host for a catalog or cooking party?

To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party?

Hosting a party comes with a variety of benefits, including exclusive discounts, free products, and the opportunity to earn rewards. You will also have the chance to try out new products and recipes and spend time with your friends and family.

Can I host a party if I don't know how to cook?

Absolutely! Our parties are designed for people of all cooking skill levels. Our consultants will provide helpful tips and demonstrations, and you and your guests can enjoy the delicious results together. Plus, you don't have to do any cooking yourself if you don't want to!

What are some tips for having a successful party?

Some tips for having a successful party include inviting a good mix of people, creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and being open to trying new products and recipes. It's also helpful to set a goal for yourself and your guests, such as earning a certain amount of rewards or trying a specific recipe. Your consultant will also be there to guide you and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies