• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Host the Ultimate Cooking Party for the New Year?

In summary, the January Host Letter is a special newsletter from Pampered Chef for hostesses in the month of January. It includes exclusive offers, product promotions, and party hosting tips. Hostesses who have booked a party for January and are registered will automatically receive the newsletter via email. It can be shared with guests to generate excitement and increase attendance. Some offers may be available for online orders, and others are only available at the party. The January Host Letter is not available for hostesses who book a party in February, but they can look forward to receiving the February Host Letter.
bre32975
Hopefully you can use this for your COOKING PARTIES, to celebrate the NEW YEARS 2009 as well as your HOST earning the MOST money for FREE PRODUCT to what she/he can use!

/buzzinbee:chef:

Attachments

• January09.HostLetter.doc
    148 KB · Views: 428
Not sure if it is just my MS Word or what but the writing is all cut off on the right margin. Looks like the pictures are on top of the writing too...

Nope, mine's like that too. I tried to change it but don't know if I'm just out of it tonight or if I really can't figure out the problem.

It did it when I pulled it up also.

Right click on the champagne bottle, choose "format properties", then "layout" then choose "behind text". It will bring the text back into the proper position.

You'll need to do this on the scraper photo too to see the entire hostess benefits box.

I was able to play around with it. Thank you Brenda for posting.

Attachments

• January09.HostLetter[1].doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 451

1. What is the January Host Letter?

The January Host Letter is a special newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef to our hostesses for the month of January. It contains exclusive offers, product promotions, and tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I receive the January Host Letter?

If you have booked a party for the month of January and are registered as a hostess, you will automatically receive the January Host Letter via email. If you have not received it, please check your spam folder or contact your consultant.

3. Can I share the January Host Letter with my guests?

Yes, you can share the January Host Letter with your guests to give them a sneak peek of the special offers and promotions available at your party. This can help generate excitement and increase attendance.

4. Are the offers in the January Host Letter available for online orders?

Some offers in the January Host Letter may be available for online orders, while others may only be available at your party. Your consultant will be able to provide more information about specific offers and how to redeem them.

5. Can I still receive the January Host Letter if I book a party in February?

No, the January Host Letter is only available for hostesses who have parties scheduled in the month of January. However, you can look forward to receiving our February Host Letter if you book a party for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks