• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wants to Ship to My House??

In summary, If you are unable to attend a party or want to save time, your host has the option to ship your order directly to your house for an additional fee. To request this, simply let your host know when placing your order. Despite having your order shipped, you can still earn host rewards as long as you placed your order through a party hosted by someone else. Your order will usually arrive with the rest of the party's orders, but it may arrive separately in some cases. Your host can provide an estimated delivery date and the exact shipping fee for your order.
PaulaReb
The hosts for two of my parties want their shows shipped to my house. How would I go about entering that in PP? :confused:

Thank you =)

Did it work out for you?

My director told me that she perfers to do it that way because then she can intercept in case anything is broken or damaged and she can send it right back that way. We also sort it out and that way also it is easier on the hosts, less work and willing to have a party on there own!

I Have 95% of the shows shipped to me, unless they are out of town. It works out really well and my hosts if have hosted for other people are really appreciative because it's less work for them.
My director and my AD refuse to do this, but that's the beauty of the biz. We can do whatever we want.

Yes, it worked. Thanks so much!

I'm glad to hear that!

That option has helped me out getting shows, less work for them so they do not mind it at all!

Let me tell you that there are a couple of hosts that I had wish I did that with them. One host had a $1500 show. LOTS of boxes. Instead of doing what I suggested, wait for me to come help, and checking the packing slip of each one, her daughter just started to create piles of products. She thought she had a bunch of stuff missing that really wasn't. I think she had 10 boxes strewn all over the room.

I just had a huge show, and I know that she was happy that I offered that to her!

Related to Host Wants to Ship to My House??

1. Can my host ship my order directly to my house?

Yes, your host has the option to have your order shipped directly to your house. This is a convenient option for guests who are unable to attend the party in person or for hosts who want to save time and hassle by not having to distribute orders themselves.

2. How do I let my host know that I want my order shipped to my house?

When you place your order with your host, simply let them know that you would like it to be shipped directly to your house. They will enter your shipping address at checkout, and your order will be shipped to that address instead of being delivered to the host's house.

3. Is there an additional cost for having my order shipped to my house?

Yes, there is a flat shipping fee for orders being shipped directly to a guest's house. This fee will vary depending on the size and weight of the order and the distance it is being shipped. Your host will be able to provide you with the exact cost at the time of your order.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I have my order shipped to my house?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your order is being shipped directly to your house. As long as you placed your order through a party hosted by someone else, you will still be eligible for any host rewards or discounts that may be offered.

5. Will my order arrive at the same time as the rest of the party's orders?

In most cases, yes, your order will arrive at the same time as the rest of the party's orders. However, if your order is being shipped to a different location or if there are any delays in shipping, it may arrive separately from the rest of the orders. Your host will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KarenMarie
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • gtrchic05