• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Demonstrate a Gravy Separator with Roasted Chicken?

In summary, the conversation discussed different options for making gravy, including using a gravy separator and adding beef broth to create more drippings. One suggestion was to roast the chickens at home and make the gravy at the host's house. Another idea was to make a pot roast in the slow cooker for flavorful drippings.
cactus_flower
I have a host who is a "meat & potatoes gal" and one of her guests would like to see the gravy separator in action. One thought I had was to roast a couple of chickens here at home in the roasting pan, then take the pan with the chickens to her home and make the gravy there.

Any other suggestions? Or any other recipes? I made a beef roast in the DCB, but didn't get enough drippings to make gravy. Maybe I should have added water. I want to try again. Thanks for any tips/recipe ideas!

use oil and water it will give her the same effector you can do a roast with a can of Campbells french onion soup and a can of cheddar cheese soup whisk and pour over & bake but it has very little grease and no need to add anything else for delicious gravy

I think your idea of roasting the chickens at home and then making the gravy at your host's house is a great solution. It allows for the guest to see the gravy separator in action and also saves time and effort for you. If you want to try making gravy with the beef roast in the DCB again, I suggest adding some beef broth or stock to the pan while the roast is cooking. This will help create more drippings and give you a flavorful base for your gravy. You can also add a bit of flour or cornstarch to thicken the gravy if needed. Another recipe idea could be to make a pot roast in the slow cooker. This will create a lot of flavorful drippings that can easily be turned into gravy. Just add some beef broth, flour or cornstarch, and your desired seasonings to the drippings and let it simmer until thickened. I hope these tips and ideas help. Good luck with your next gravy-making adventure!

1. How do I request a "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo"?

To request a "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting this type of demo. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you.

2. What is included in the "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo"?

The "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo" includes a demonstration of how to prepare a delicious meat dish and gravy using Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and equipment for the demo, and you and your guests will get to sample the finished product.

3. How long does the "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo" typically last?

The "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo" usually lasts about 2 hours. This includes time for the demonstration, sampling the dish, and answering any questions you and your guests may have about the products used.

4. Can I choose the type of meat used in the demo?

Yes, you can choose the type of meat used in the demo. Your consultant will work with you to select a meat dish that you and your guests will enjoy and that can be easily prepared using Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there a cost to host a "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo"?

No, there is no cost to host a "Host Wants Meat & Gravy Demo". Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients and equipment for the demo. All you need to do is invite your friends and family to attend and enjoy the delicious meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • babywings76