1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host specials

1. Okay ladies, I have a question for you...If a host has more than one person book a party for the same month from her show, is she elgible to buy a host special at each party booked from her show for the same month? I hope that makes sense the way I worded it. Thanks a million!!!

ktmoms

Oct 12, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

yes the host is eligible for for the host special iof she had 3 parties booked off her show for nov she can buy 3 of simple additions i hope that makes sense

Oct 12, 2005
  3. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

I was wondering the same thing. I have a host that had two shows booked off of her and she wants two of the host specials for november. I love the host specials for november!!!

Oct 12, 2005
  4. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Isn't is great!

My hosts love the new booking benefit. I have a sept host that had 2 shows book for October and she cannot wait to get the roaster and meat lifters. The host benefit is available to host at each show booked off their show, even if it is in the same month.

Oct 12, 2005
Have something to add?