• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host specials

Jul 11, 2005
Okay ladies, I have a question for you...If a host has more than one person book a party for the same month from her show, is she elgible to buy a host special at each party booked from her show for the same month? I hope that makes sense the way I worded it. Thanks a million!!!

ktmoms

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
yes the host is eligible for for the host special iof she had 3 parties booked off her show for nov she can buy 3 of simple additions i hope that makes sense

babygirl

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2005
I was wondering the same thing. I have a host that had two shows booked off of her and she wants two of the host specials for november. I love the host specials for november!!!

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Isn't is great!

My hosts love the new booking benefit. I have a sept host that had 2 shows book for October and she cannot wait to get the roaster and meat lifters. The host benefit is available to host at each show booked off their show, even if it is in the same month.