• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special: Booking Benefit Question and Past Host Concerns

In summary, a booking benefit is a reward or incentive offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who schedule and hold a successful cooking show. To qualify for a booking benefit, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 orders from different guests. There are various types of booking benefits available, such as free products, discounted products, and special host-only offers. These booking benefits cannot usually be combined with other offers or promotions. Hosts can expect to receive their booking benefits within 4-6 weeks after their cooking show.
reba515
I have a host who booked from her daughter's show back in February well she just held this month, PP is letting me enter the Host special under the past host as well (still with me?)

so my question is what do you think the chances are that HO will put the show on hold and say "TOO BAD SOO SAD" Has anyone done this without a problem?

I really didn't even notice the time span until moments ago :eek:

If you submit it and it goes through, I don't think you will have a problem.

If the show is a September show - then her 6 months was up at the end of August. I'm guessing it won't go through - you'd hate to tell her she's getting the cookware for 60% off and have it not go through and then have to explain to her that you were just trying to have it go through.

yeah I know. But they are both aware this could happen and are okay with it. I know them both pretty well so I feel okay about it too.

Ya I don't think it will be honored but it is always worth a try!

Related to Host Special: Booking Benefit Question and Past Host Concerns

1. What is a booking benefit?

A booking benefit is a reward or incentive offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who schedule and hold a successful cooking show. It is a way for us to thank our hosts for sharing our products with their friends and family.

2. How do I qualify for a booking benefit?

To qualify for a booking benefit, you must schedule and hold a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The show must also have at least 4 orders from different guests. Once these requirements are met, you will be eligible for a booking benefit.

3. What types of booking benefits are available?

There are a variety of booking benefits that hosts can choose from, including free products, discounted products, and special host-only offers. The specific booking benefits available may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

4. Can I combine booking benefits with other offers?

In most cases, booking benefits cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, there may be special occasions where this is allowed. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. When will I receive my booking benefit?

Booking benefits are typically delivered to hosts within 4-6 weeks after their cooking show has been held. If there are any delays or issues with your booking benefit, your Pampered Chef consultant will notify you and provide updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • donnajocooper