• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Signs 11 Parties - Celebrating with Pampered Chef!

In summary, hosting 11 parties with Pampered Chef allows you to earn rewards and discounts, including free and discounted products and exclusive host gifts. Scheduling and planning for 11 parties is made easy with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant and party planning tools. You can invite different guests to each party and host them at different locations. Pampered Chef provides support for hosts throughout the entire process to ensure a successful and enjoyable hosting experience.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! My host from Friday night signed YESTERDAY!!! I'm so excited for her because she has 11, yes 11 people who said at the show they'll have a party for her!!!!

Now she just has to get them on her calendar. I'm too excited to see my team grow! I LOVE PC!!!:D :D :D

Way To Goo!!!!!

Congrats Kristi!

KRISTI!!!!! O.M.G.!!!

I am SSOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!

Woo Hoo Kristi! That's GREAT!

CONGRATS!!!!
Hot Hot Hot.............YOU ON FIRE!!!!:D

Thanks Ladies!! Now I need to get one qualified by the end of this month! At least I have 23 days!!!

You are doing awesome - What do you feel is the secret of your success??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Way to go, Kristi!!

Congrats Kristi! What an awesome feeling! Keep us updated!

Way to go!! Can't wait to see you cross the stage at conference!!:)

YEA!!!! I'm so happy for you...

Awesome Kristi! Send some of that fire up this way! That is awesome for that gal; 11 bookings--she'll be off to a great start!

Kristie! Way to go! Your team is gonna Rock!

Yes, please send some of that up north.

Congrats Kristi!! I'm so happy for you! Promoting with 7 will definately relieve the pressure of Directorship!! You go girl :)

Congratulations! What an abundance of blessings.

AWESOME Kristi ! ! !

Ginny

You Go Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Team Is Going To Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm One Of Her Recruits Already Qualified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ladies!! I'm very excited. My goal is June 1st. I really hope I make it!!!:D

Related to Host Signs 11 Parties - Celebrating with Pampered Chef!

What are the benefits of hosting 11 parties with Pampered Chef?

Hosting 11 parties with Pampered Chef allows you to earn amazing rewards and discounts. You will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from all 11 parties. You also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host gifts and special offers. Plus, hosting multiple parties gives you the chance to try out different recipes and products!

How can I schedule and plan for 11 parties?

Scheduling and planning for 11 parties is made easy with the help of your Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to choose the best dates and times for your parties and help you plan out the details. You can also use our party planning tools and resources to make the process even smoother.

Can I invite different guests to each of the 11 parties?

Yes, absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to invite a variety of guests to each party. This allows you to introduce new people to Pampered Chef and gives you the chance to earn even more rewards. You can also mix and match guests to create a fun and diverse party experience.

Do I have to host all 11 parties in my own home?

No, you do not have to host all 11 parties in your own home. You can choose to host parties at different locations, such as a friend or family member's home, a community center, or even a virtual party online. This allows you to reach a larger audience and make hosting even more convenient for you.

What support will I receive from Pampered Chef during my 11 parties?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our hosts every step of the way. Your consultant will be there to guide you through the planning process and answer any questions you may have. You will also have access to our online resources and community to help you make the most out of your 11 parties. We want you to have a successful and enjoyable hosting experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
vhadley