• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Send Out Host Packets for a Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, the conversation is about sending out host packets in advance for a show in July due to the consultant's upcoming move. They discuss when to send the packet and what to say when setting up show dates with new hosts. The consultant decides to send the packet now and provides a sample script for calling potential hosts. They also mention the possibility of tweaking the script for a host who did not order anything but booked a show.
ahammons
I'm just wondering how far in advance to send out host packets. I just closed a show with 2 bookings for July, but here's my concern - I am moving in the middle of July. One of the ladies wants to have her show right after I get moved, and I'm a little worried that I'll lose track of time and forget to send out the packet or something. But is this too early to send one for a show in July??

Okay, now for my second question! :) I have never met either of the ladies mentioned above (they work w/ my MIL and booked from a catalog show), so does anyone have any ideas on what I should say when I call to set up their dates??

I'd send the host packet now since you are moving. Normally I don't send/give it until 4 weeks or so before the show, but considering your circumstance, better to do it early than forget.

I'd say something like, "Hi, this is Katie with PC. I was the consultant for the catalog show _____ just held. Thank you for your order. [If products haven't arrived... We closed the show and your order should be arriving to [host] in a week or two.] [If products have arrived, do your out of the box call script here]. I am so excited that you have decided to host your own show as well! I love helping my hosts to earn lots of free products and have a good time with their friends at the same time. I currently have the following dates available ______. What works best for you?"
Hope this gives you a few words...

I send mine out 1 month prior to show. I agree, I would send it out now too.

Thanks for the sample script! :) I may have to tweak it a bit though - one of them didn't order anything, she just booked and the other one bought 4 mix 'n chops that are backordered and won't ship until next week! She did buy something at my MIL's show last month though, so I will ask her how she likes her items from that show.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your questions. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand your concern about sending out host packets in advance and potentially forgetting due to your upcoming move. My recommendation would be to send out the host packets at least 2-3 weeks before the show, so you have enough time to prepare and the host has enough time to invite guests. However, if you feel more comfortable sending them out earlier, that is also an option. Just make sure to set a reminder for yourself to follow up with the host and confirm the details of the show.As for your second question, I would suggest starting the conversation by introducing yourself and mentioning that you are a Pampered Chef consultant referred by their co-worker. You can then ask if they have any specific dates in mind for their show and explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and exclusive host rewards. You can also offer to send them a digital catalog to browse and get some ideas for their show. Don't be afraid to be friendly and personable, and remember to always be genuine and sincere in your approach. I hope this helps, and best of luck with your upcoming shows!

1. What is a host packet?

A host packet is a collection of materials and information provided by Pampered Chef to help a host successfully plan and host a party. It typically includes invitations, catalogs, order forms, and other helpful resources.

2. How do I receive a host packet?

To receive a host packet, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant and request one, or you can host an online party and the host packet materials will be sent to you digitally.

3. What should I say when I give out host packets?

When giving out host packets, it's important to thank the potential host for considering hosting a party and let them know that the packet contains all the necessary information to help them plan a successful party. You can also mention any special offers or incentives that may be included in the packet.

4. Can I customize the host packet for my party?

Yes, you can customize the host packet to fit your specific party needs. You can add your own personal touch by including a handwritten note or adding additional materials that you think would be helpful for your guests.

5. Do I have to return the host packet after the party?

No, the host packet is yours to keep after the party. You can refer back to it for future party planning or to share with friends and family who may be interested in hosting their own Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caynreth
  • irmanator
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyD