• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Question. Quickly Please! :-)

In summary, a host order is an order placed by a host for their own Pampered Chef party. To place a host order, simply go to your consultant's website and click on the "Host Order" tab. You can use your host rewards towards your host order, depending on the total sales from your party. Your host order will be delivered within 7-10 business days from the date of your party, and once it has been submitted, no changes can be made. There is a minimum order requirement of $200 before host rewards can be applied.
tinat51796
I'm trying to put my first order into ppp and i'm not sure how to enter the host special. Can anyone help me? Thanks! Tina

I'm not on PPP but you should just be able to type in the appropriate number for the bonus that she wanted. If you don't know the numbers, are you able to "look" at what products are available? You might be able to pick it out of the list. The Host Specials for September Start with "HM"

If you click the little magnifying glass next to where you type in the item number, you should be able to use the drop down menu to find the host specials. Hope that makes sense--my laptop battery is dying! :)

Related to Host Order Question. Quickly Please! :-)

1. What is a host order and how do I place one?

A host order is an order placed by a host for their own Pampered Chef party. To place a host order, simply go to your consultant's website and click on the "Host Order" tab. From there, you can browse products and add them to your order.

2. Can I use my host rewards towards my host order?

Yes, as a host, you can use your host rewards towards your host order. The amount of host rewards you can use will depend on the total sales from your party.

3. When will my host order be delivered?

Your host order will be delivered directly to your home within 7-10 business days from the date of your party. If there are any delays, your consultant will notify you.

4. Can I add or remove items from my host order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a host order has been submitted, you cannot make any changes to it. If you need to make changes, please contact your consultant as soon as possible.

5. Is there a minimum amount required for a host order?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 for a host order. This minimum must be met before any host rewards can be applied to the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies