• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations

In summary, if a host cancels a booking more than 3 weeks in advance, the traveler should be notified in an email.
pamperedbecky
I tried to do a search, but didn't have any luck. Does anyone have a letter that you send to hosts when they book a ways out that says something about letting you know 3 weeks in advance if they have to cancel? It talks about how this is our business/income and we would like to keep our schedules full and consistent. If they cancel, we'd like to try to rebook the date. I used to have one saved but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can post it. :)

HI Becky! :) I found this but I will keep searching and see if I can find what you are looking for! Good Luck! :p

Attachments

• How to handle host cancellations.doc
    24 KB · Views: 493
pamperedbecky said:
I tried to do a search, but didn't have any luck. Does anyone have a letter that you send to hosts when they book a ways out that says something about letting you know 3 weeks in advance if they have to cancel? It talks about how this is our business/income and we would like to keep our schedules full and consistent. If they cancel, we'd like to try to rebook the date. I used to have one saved but now I can't find it. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can post it. :)

This is what I have. Hope this is what you are looking for. I remember what you are talking about, but can't find it. I did a search on my files for the word cancel to see if anything else came up, but this was all I had. If I come across it, I will post it.

Attachments

• How to handle host cancellations.doc
    24 KB · Views: 555
  • Tips for a great show.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 695
Thanks you guys. Those aren't quite the ones I was looking for. I'll keep searching too. I do have an email out to my cluster's loop so I hope to come up with something there. If so, I will post it here! :)

This might be it. I found it on the loop. Beth posted it a while back. Here is what I found.

Attachments

• confirmation letter-1.doc
    27 KB · Views: 671
Awesome!! That's it! THanks so much. I have shows booked into October, so I'm definitely needing to add this step to my host coaching. Yay!

Thanks Ginger,

I was looking in all my files and couldn't find it either for Becky and of course wanted to use it as well. :)

What is a "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations"?

A "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help hosts of parties or events avoid last-minute cancellations. It is a letter that hosts can send to their invited guests to remind them of the party and encourage them to attend.

Why should I use a "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations"?

Using a "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations" can help ensure a successful event for both the host and the consultant. It serves as a friendly reminder for guests who may have forgotten about the party or may be considering canceling. It also helps the host avoid any potential loss of sales or attendance.

How do I access a "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations"?

You can access a "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Host" section. From there, you can find the letter under the "Tools" tab or by searching for it in the search bar.

What should I include in the "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations"?

The "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations" should include the party details, such as the date, time, and location, as well as any special offers or incentives for attending. It should also express the host's excitement and appreciation for their guests' attendance and remind them of the fun and benefits of attending a Pampered Chef party.

When should I send the "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations"?

The "Host Letter to Prevent Cancellations" should be sent at least a week before the party, with a follow-up reminder a few days before. This gives guests enough time to plan and make any necessary arrangements to attend the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • pamperedcheermom