• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's a Host Letter Template for Your Next Event!

Thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show! This hostess kit contains the ingredients to make your show a success: catalogs, outside order forms, etc. You can also post your party information on Facebook, and direct your friends to my website. The higher your show sales, the more FREE, ½ PRICE AND DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS YOU WILL RECEIVE! Collect outside orders from anyone who can’t attend. Or, they can order on my website, entering “Susie Homemaker” as the host. I accept cash, debit/credit cards, and checks. Checks should be made out to NANCY DALY (NOT Pampered Chef). Please go to my web site
frugalchef
Here is an example of my host letter if anyone would like to use it :)

Attachments

• pc.doc
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,490
The content is good but frankly it is very difficult to read--can you change the font?

i tried but it is staying the same when i put it on here. you can "select all" and then change the font to you preference...hope this helps

Attachments

• pc.doc
    14.5 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
Thank you!

This is the letter I use. I tried to upload it but I got "invalid file" notice. Perhaps because I use Pages on a Mac? I used to print with each paragraph a different color ink so that they stood out. I now use bright yellow paper and black ink.

Thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show!

This hostess kit contains the ingredients to make your show a success:
catalogs, outside order forms, etc.

Overinvite! If you invite 40 people, 20 will respond, and sometimes only about 10 will attend.
Remember, no one is offended if they are invited, but many are offended if they are left out.
You can also post your party information on Facebook, and direct your friends to my website.

INVITATIONS + ATTENDANCE + SALES

The higher your show sales, the more FREE, ½ PRICE AND DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS YOU WILL RECEIVE!

Collect outside orders from anyone who can’t attend. Or, they can order on my website,
entering “Susie Homemaker” as the host.
I accept cash, debit/credit cards, and checks. Checks should be made out to
NANCY DALY (NOT Pampered Chef)

Please go to my web site and click on “for our hosts.” Your special password is EPE4T.
You will find tons of information to help you have a successful party.

For your convenience, I will purchase the groceries needed for the demonstration,
and you can reimburse me later.
But, if your show is $500 or more,
the groceries are on me!

I am looking forward to working with you so that you can have a very successful show!
Please call me if you have any questions.
We are a team!

Nancy Daly
Independent Senior Consultant for The Pampered Chef
(631) 555-7309
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Nanisu said:
The content is good but frankly it is very difficult to read--can you change the font?

When I open it, Word says the name of the font is "Andy MT" but said font is not installed on this PC, and it looks like it defaults to Brush Script. I looked up "Andy" and it looks like a cute font, and I think I might have a similar one at home.

1. What is a host letter template?

A host letter template is a pre-written letter that can be customized and used as an invitation for your next Pampered Chef event. It includes all the necessary information to invite friends and family to your event, such as the date, time, location, and theme.

2. How do I access the host letter template?

You can access the host letter template by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Host" tab. From there, click on "Host Tools" and then "Event Resources". The host letter template will be available to download and customize for your event.

3. Can I personalize the host letter template?

Yes, you can personalize the host letter template with your own message and details about your event. You can also add your own images or modify the existing ones to make the invitation more personal and unique.

4. Is the host letter template available in different languages?

Yes, the host letter template is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. You can choose the language you prefer when downloading the template.

5. Do I have to use the host letter template for my event?

No, the host letter template is just a helpful tool to save you time and effort in creating an invitation for your event. You are free to use your own invitation or design one from scratch if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchic
  • twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies