• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host & Guest Specials / Sept -> Dec

In summary, Tiffani created a great flyer with pictures of unglazed stones that are not included in the sale. Rita was confused because she saw any piece of stoneware on the flyer instead of just the new traditions stoneware. Tiffani explained that PC gives all of its directors the same information first, then directors, and then consultants.
pamperedtiffani
Here is my flyer for all the upcoming specials :)

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Specials.pdf
    174.5 KB · Views: 589
This is awesome!!! But did you realize that you included pictures of unglazed stones? They are not included in the sale.

QuestionCould you pleae post it in the original version (Publisher, etc.)

I have a lot of these programs, and I like to have the original if at all possible.

Thanks!

BTW, I really like how it looks!

I actually made it in word, but with all the pictures it was too large to attach. That's why I converted it to PDF.
Let me know if want me to try something else.

Glad you liked it :)

Pictures???Hey Tiffani,

Great layout. I was wondering where you find the photos to use in your flyers??? I only know how to utilize the ones on my website and yours are so much better. However, in PDF format I cannot access any of your photos. Just wondering....

I was surprised to see ANY PIECE OF STONEWARE on your flyer. Do you know something that has not been announced to the general line of Consultants? I was under the impression that only the Vanilla and Cranberry items were
features, and it excludes the NEW Deep Covered Baker. Thanks for any clarification.

Rita,

You are correct it is only the vanilla and cranberry stones (excluding the new Deel Covered Baker) that are on sale in September.

She may be offering the others on sale as an incentive she's doing on her own.

And by the way. PC gives all of us the same information - upper level directors get the info first, then directors, then consultants. But it's always within days.

Correction!I re-did the flyer with different stone pictures. These should be more acurate. Again, sorry I can't upload it in word, but the files size is restricted.
Hope this is better :rolleyes:

Attachments

• September - December Specials.pdf
    234.4 KB · Views: 512
Awesome - Thank you!

For some reason I still haven't received this e-mail from HO. How strange!? Am I really still a consultant??? LOL!

I got many of the pictures from online. Go to the PC web site, or your own if you have it and shop the products. when you choose a product you get a picture. You can copy it from there.
Good luck!

PCGINA said:
Hey Tiffani,

Great layout. I was wondering where you find the photos to use in your flyers??? I only know how to utilize the ones on my website and yours are so much better. However, in PDF format I cannot access any of your photos. Just wondering....
I got many of the pictures from online. Go to the PC web site, or your own if you have it and shop the products. when you choose a product you get a picture. You can copy it from there.
Good luck!

pamperedtiffani said:
I re-did the flyer with different stone pictures. These should be more acurate. Again, sorry I can't upload it in word, but the files size is restricted.
Hope this is better :rolleyes:

Thanks for doing such an awesome job! That will be so much easier to share with hosts and guests to get bookings and orders! I did notice that you mention on the stoneware that it is any piece of stoneware when it should read New Traditions Stoneware. Can you fix that? Seeing that it is a PDF file I can't edit my copy. TIA

Last edited:
Grandmarita said:
I was surprised to see ANY PIECE OF STONEWARE on your flyer. Do you know something that has not been announced to the general line of Consultants? I was under the impression that only the Vanilla and Cranberry items were
features, and it excludes the NEW Deep Covered Baker. Thanks for any clarification.

I see that also. I seen someone else's post that they were going to give their customers 10% off of all the unglazed stoneware out of her own comission. I think that would be a good idea, I had a lady waiting to purchase the large round stone until this month then it came out that it was only the glazed and not even the new one, which I expected not the new one just like last year, so I guess I will offer her the same.

Here are my flyers for the next 4 months incase anyone is interested.

luvbeingachef said:
Here are my flyers for the next 4 months incase anyone is interested.
Sorry--you didn't attach anything.:confused:

Sept-Dec Host/Guest Flyers & Round Up from the HeartI found it helpful to reduce the two pages I was printing to one. Hope someone else can use these too.

Last edited:
Tiffani,

You did such an AWESOM job on that flyer! I know how much time it takes!

I wanted to point out a few things so customers understand better. It is only New Traditions that are on Special from PC. (I know Some people are offering all for a disc.)
Also on the guest special line you state it is only ONE at 20% off. Guests can actually get as many new trad at 20% off as they want.

If I had Adobe I would update it for you but unfortunately I do not.

I am just hoping to clarify NOT criticize! Again I do alot of flyers at home too and know how time consuming it can be!

Thanks!!!

Thank you for your encouragement! I did make the changes you mentioned. I really wish I could post this in word but it is too big. Maybe I could post it without a few pictures and then post the pictures seperate and let eveyone put it together...

Thanks again - here it is with changes :)

Attachments

• Sept - Dec Specials.pdf
    232.1 KB · Views: 333
Part 1I split the word document in half so all you should have to do is cut and paste to put it together. Hopefully at this size it will upload :)

Attachments

• Sep - Oct Specials.doc
    648 KB · Views: 330
Part 2try this :)

Your flyer is awsome!! I am not very handy with the computer!! ok that is putting it very nicely!! I stink!!! so thank you very much for posting it this is exactly what I was looking for!! I have tried several times to make one and I just can't figure it out!! So thank you!!

Heather

Related to Host & Guest Specials / Sept -> Dec

1. What are the current host and guest specials for the months of September to December?

The current host special for September to December is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Steamer Basket, and Quick Cooker Accessories Set. The guest special is the Pumpkin Spice Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Steamer Basket, Quick Cooker Accessories Set, and Pumpkin Spice Quick Cooker Recipe Book.

2. How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least 2 party bookings. The host special can also be earned by hosting a virtual party or by gathering orders from friends and family.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can earn the host special for free with qualifying party sales and also purchase the guest special at a discounted price.

4. When will the host and guest specials change?

The host and guest specials change on a monthly basis. The current host and guest specials for September to December will be available until the end of December. The next set of specials will be announced at the beginning of January.

5. Can I use the host rewards towards the purchase of the host or guest specials?

Yes, you can use host rewards towards the purchase of the host or guest specials. However, any discounted price for the host or guest specials will not count towards your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam