• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host-Guest Appreciation: 100th Show Celebration in March

In summary, the conversation suggests that someone is planning a 100th show celebration and they are looking for suggestions. They mention that they were thinking of doing a balloon show but they are not sure yet. Another person suggests doing a special program to make the candy bar wrappers and give people a candy bar with the prize on the inside. Lastly, the person says that she is getting close to her 100th show and she might do something special for her 100th show.
heat123
Silver Member
Has anyone had one of these, if so what did you do that was special? I was thinkin of doing a Host-guest appreciation 100th show celebration:balloon: but not sure yet? I'd like it to premiere the spring stuff in Marchish so I need to figure things out then send out invites ASAP!!

Any suggestions from creative minds out there!?? TIA!

free cookbook (SBRC) to anyone who places a $100 order
draw for the host benefits
make wrappers for chocolate bars, and put prizes on the inside of the wrapper - free shipping, $5 off order, free Twixit! clip pack, etc. (keep them to $5-ish). Give people a candy bar, and they get the prize on the inside of the wrapper
serve anniversary cupcakes

Yeah, I was thinkin something for a $100 order. And making it a myserty host show too! Thanks Ann!

Anyone else do a 100th show celebration?

I was thinking of doing something for my 100th show too this month but now it looks like my 100th show is going to be a catalog show that someone is doing for me. At least it is if I submit everything in order....

my next show to book will be my 100th show. these are great ideas! Thanks, Ann!

chefann said:
free cookbook (SBRC) to anyone who places a $100 order
draw for the host benefits
make wrappers for chocolate bars, and put prizes on the inside of the wrapper - free shipping, $5 off order, free Twixit! clip pack, etc. (keep them to $5-ish). Give people a candy bar, and they get the prize on the inside of the wrapper
serve anniversary cupcakes

Is there a special program you must use to make candy bar wrappers?

Thanks,
Paula

Nope- you just need to size them to fit over a Hershey bar, or whatever you use. The Booster used to have wrappers that came pre-printed, and all you had to do was write a prize on the back and tape them on. If they still have them, they only have the size that fits the Hershey miniatures. Let me check....OK- they do still have them, just not as many designs as they used to. But there's a Thank You! one that would be great. http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1301
If you place an order, use me as a referral: Ann Szwarc from Southfield, MI. Thanks.

Great Ideas!! I'm getting close to my 100th (just did #83) - maybe I'll come up with a booking blitz & special celebration for my 100th host!!any ideas on that??

What is the 100th Show Celebration?

The 100th Show Celebration is a special event held by Pampered Chef to commemorate the 100th show of a consultant. It is a way to recognize and celebrate the hard work and success of the consultant, as well as show appreciation to their customers.

Who is eligible to have a 100th Show Celebration?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who has successfully completed their 100th show is eligible to have a 100th Show Celebration. This includes consultants from all levels and teams.

What happens at a 100th Show Celebration?

At a 100th Show Celebration, the consultant will be recognized and celebrated by their team and customers. There may be special activities, games, and prizes, as well as a presentation of a commemorative gift from Pampered Chef.

Do I have to host a party to have a 100th Show Celebration?

No, hosting a party is not a requirement for having a 100th Show Celebration. Some consultants choose to have a separate celebration event, while others may incorporate it into one of their regular parties.

How can I plan a 100th Show Celebration for a consultant?

If you are a customer or team member looking to plan a 100th Show Celebration for a consultant, you can work with their team leader or contact Pampered Chef directly for ideas and support. There are also resources and tips available on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ejleinenbach