• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Celebration: Reaching Show #1000 After 8 Years!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the speaker reaching their 1000th show and asking for suggestions on how to celebrate it. Ideas include offering discounts, doing an "Over the Hill" show, giving away party favors, and having a mega show at a rented space. The speaker also mentions a dilemma of having multiple people wanting to be the 1000th show and suggests doing multiple shows as one big celebration.
crissy11
Gold Member
Ok, after 8 years I am almost to the BIG show number.. Any suggestions on something fun and not too expensive to do. I haven't sent out my monthly newsletter out yet so I could do an announcement about the celebration. I had thought about a hostess appreciation party at a bank building but it is during ball season and I don't have a day off from games, church or shows until June 18th.
Any suggestions??

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome, amazing and inspiring! What about offering everyone 10% off their order? It would be kinda pricey up front, but I'm sure that would add some huge orders to your show! Or doing an Over the Hill show with products that have been around longer than 8 years being on sale? or give everyone a freebie with their order, based on how much they spend (i.e. spend $1-$20, receive a SB, $20-40, a Quickut, $40-$60 a bamboo tongs, $60-$80 a rub, $80-$100 a pack of twixits or a scoop clip, $100 and up a silicone basting brush. I know that sorta things always gets me when I am ordering something somewhere.

You could offer some great web/call-in specials to share in your special achievement....and then randomly select a mystery host for every $1000 in orders. After 8 years of conducting shows, I'd think you would receive an awesome response....especially if your one-time only offers are really cool.

I'd also suggest adding a real celebration party feel to that show: stuff that makes your guest feel special that night...and also want to be in your shoes. Maybe some balloons, some leis, some great giveaways (if you have some free products available).

As for your hosts....I don't think they'd mind waiting until after 18 June to share in your celebration (especially since I bet a lot of them are repeat hostesses and would feel really excited for you!). Hmm, maybe it would generate some new members to your team. :)

I have been a consultant only 6 months (on 1 May), but I've attended shows for over 8 years. I think any customer who has been to a show would be pretty awed by your achievement. I am!!!!

Oh my gosh ... that is AWESOME. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You could just give a special gift to each guest at that show (citrus peelers, seasons best) and offer a second host gift (60% off). Whatever you do, you deserve a big CONGRATS!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!
That is an awesome job. That is such a milestone. I too am hitting a milestone at 500 shows next month. I like the idea of making it a party. You are really celebrating something and I am sure your guest and host would love to celebrate with you. Take party hats and noise makers.
If I come up with anymore ideas I will let you know. Have Fun!!:)

WOW WOW WOW
Congratulations!!

CONGRATS...that's very inspiring!

That's amazing!! Great job!

#1000 showThank you all for the congrats.. I now have a dilemma of where several people want to book to be my #1000 show... I can only have one but they all want to be it.. :) Good problem but you only have 1 #1000. If I extend it than where do I stop at. :) and how do I accomadate those who want to be IT?
What about a mega show? They would be different show numbers but wouldn't have to know that and celebrate like it was one big one.
I am not creative at all.

Congradulations! That is great!I did a 100th show and made it a mystery. I told them that it would be revealed at the show what number they would be. I it took me 3 shows to promote it, but each host received something small like seasonings or a small kitchen tool under $5. On my 100th I was giving away the Round-Up Trivet and would you know it?! My daughter got sick! This hostess has had a show each year since I started. I resceduled and honored her trivet, even though she didn't know she was #100 I still felt bad. She ended up as #101. One of my good friends was #100 and she got a trivet as well.

I think it's just what you feel comfortable doing. Maybe you could give each something small as it is leading up, but decide who gets the #1000th show and a bigger gift. What's great about that is they may want to book as early as possible.

A mega show sounds great! They don't know that you would be entering them as different show numbers...they just know they are celebrating this milestone with you! Check into renting space at a church hall or something inexpensive so you can do the mega show! Then, it will be even more of a celebration with so many people there! If you wanted, you could just have REALLY cool door prizes instead of giving each person a gift. I would have quite a few door prizes, too...you would have to base that on the number of people who were attending. We (my cluster) do a host/customer appreciation day every year and with 50-75 people attending, we probably gave out over 30 door prizes. Some could be "normal" prizes you give away (sb, twixits, quickuts, etc.) but then mix in some big prizes that you have laying around. (Doubles of products you have...free shipping, 25% off your order, etc.)

Let us know what you end up doing!

Congrats on 1,000 shows! That is amazing!

Congratulations on hitting 1k! Awesome job! Whatever you decide have fun!

Thank you for posting this #100 is coming up for me and I want to do something special!!

pamperedalf said:
Thank you for posting this #100 is coming up for me and I want to do something special!!

100 shows in a year? Or are you closer to 2 years? Or have you not changed your profile??:D :D

100 shows in a year would be awesome!! Average 9 shows a month?

Not to hijack this thread, but how do you know when you have done 100 SHOWS? The show number would not be accurate, since catalog shows and indiv. orders use one of those numbers. Is there a report that you can run for this? (I use P3)

1000 shows? WOW - that's awesome....congratulations! :)

What is the significance of "Almost to Show #1000"?

"Almost to Show #1000" is a milestone for Pampered Chef because it signifies nearly 1000 episodes of our popular cooking show. It is a testament to our dedication to providing high-quality cooking products and recipes to our customers.

When will Show #1000 air?

Show #1000 will air on [insert date] at [insert time]. Be sure to tune in to catch our special celebration and exciting new recipes!

Will there be any special promotions for Show #1000?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and deals for Show #1000. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates and details on how to take advantage of these limited time offers.

Can I watch Show #1000 online?

Yes, you can watch Show #1000 online on our website or on our official YouTube channel. Don't worry if you miss the live airing, as the episode will be available for viewing at your convenience.

Will there be any surprise guests on Show #1000?

We can't give away too much, but there may be some special guests making an appearance on Show #1000. You'll have to tune in to find out who they are and what delicious dishes they'll be cooking up with our products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • cookingwithdawn