• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching: How to Handle Follow-up Without Postcards

In summary, host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a party host in order to ensure a successful and enjoyable event. This includes providing tips and tools for inviting guests, preparing for the party, and following up with attendees afterwards. Host coaching is important because it helps maximize sales and bookings at a party by boosting the host's confidence and motivation. Alternative methods for follow-up, such as personalized emails or social media, can be just as effective as postcards. Follow-up messages should include a sincere thank you, a reminder of special offers, and a call to action for placing orders or booking future parties. It is recommended to follow up with attendees within 24-48 hours after the party and periodically afterwards, while respecting their communication preferences.
lisacb77
Do you put their packets together differently? I'd assume the only difference is no postcards.

How about host coaching, how do you handle that? I have one this month and one next. I'm about to send my packet out and would like to know the best way to do the follow-up.

Thanks, I love you guys!

In the packet:

Host special Flyer
OO Forms (15)
Catalogs (5-10)
My website flyer
Opp Info

I will check in with them via phone once a week or so, and if they use their email, I'll use that, too.

Thanks Anne, that helps! Sounds like everything I'm doing but just need to do more cattys & OOforms.

What's your web flier like?

Oh, and another thought for y'all. What do you send a potential catty host? I have a lady at the chamber that wants a new catty for sure, and I mentioned to her about passing it around to her coworkers etc. She's not firmly in as a catty host, but I thought if I include something with her copy, it might help get her to do it. Any thoughts?

I tell anyone that takes a catalog, "If you want something for free, just collect six orders and we'll call it a show."

Here's my website flyer, compliments of another Cheffer!

Attachments

• What_Can_My_Website_Do_For_You.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 428
Thanks, Anne for passing on the flyer from another Cheffer--I like it better than the one I got from someone else.

You're very welcome!

Related to Host Coaching: How to Handle Follow-up Without Postcards

What is host coaching?

Host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a party host in order to ensure a successful and enjoyable event. This includes providing them with tips and tools to invite guests, prepare for the party, and follow up with attendees afterwards.

Why is host coaching important?

Host coaching is important because it helps to maximize sales and bookings at a party. By providing guidance and support, hosts are more likely to feel confident and motivated to invite guests and share the products with their friends and family.

How can I handle follow-up without using postcards?

There are many alternative methods for follow-up that can be just as effective as postcards. Some options include sending personalized emails or text messages, making phone calls, or utilizing social media platforms.

What should I include in my follow-up messages?

Your follow-up messages should include a sincere thank you to the attendees for coming to the party, a reminder of any special offers or promotions, and a call to action for placing orders or booking future parties. You can also include personalized recommendations for specific products based on each guest's interests.

How often should I follow up with party attendees?

It is recommended to follow up with party attendees within 24-48 hours after the party. After that, you can continue to follow up periodically, such as once a week, until the party orders have been placed or new parties have been booked. Be sure to also respect the preferences of your host and their guests in terms of communication frequency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • pampchef.angel