• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Host Become a Consultant Without Enough Sales for a Kit?

In summary, if your host is thinking about becoming a consultant and doesn't have much money, she can try asking friends and family for money instead of products in order to purchase the kit.
noelskitchen
What if my host who's thinking about becoming a consultant doesn't have enough sales to earn enough free product value to use towards her kit? She can't afford to purchase the kit but is giving the opportunity a serious thought. I really want this to work for her.

She (and you) will have to get creative about how she is going to make the initial investment. Could she ask a relative or a couple of relatives to "invest" in her business; then, by hosting shows, they will get that investment back in more than the initial in free products....OR, could she work a few extra hours at her current job to set that aside...could she have a garage sale to earn the $$ needed...could she set aside X amount of $/week to save for the kit...just some ideas...the free product value is a GREAT way to get started, but it's not the only way!

She could ask for Christmas $ early. Or ask for the kit for Christmas.

Chef Kearns said:
She could ask for Christmas $ early. Or ask for the kit for Christmas.

My thought exactly. Ask all her friends & relatives to give her cash in lieu of a present this year. Those $15 & $25 gifts will add up quickly. If she has extra, she can use it on kit enhancement later. ;)

noelskitchen said:
What if my host who's thinking about becoming a consultant doesn't have enough sales to earn enough free product value to use towards her kit? She can't afford to purchase the kit but is giving the opportunity a serious thought. I really want this to work for her.

Well, when I first read this quickly I was thinking, "she doesn't have to have a kit credit". But then after reading again I saw that she does not have enough money. I like the idea of asking for $ that would be spent on a gift to be applied to her business investment. To be honest, i have offered this to one of my leads and I quickly determined that she didn't want the business that bad. She wanted her gifts. If she really wants this business, finding $ for the kit will be just the first of obstacles. She will find a way to get the money. Otherwise she will find an excuse.

1. Can I become a consultant if I have never hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant regardless of their previous experience with hosting Pampered Chef parties. As long as you have a passion for cooking and sharing our products with others, you can be successful as a consultant.

2. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our most popular starter kit is $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and business materials. We also offer a smaller starter kit for $39 or a larger kit for $159. The choice is yours!

3. Do I have to meet a sales quota as a consultant?

As a consultant, you are not required to meet a minimum sales quota. However, we do encourage our consultants to set personal sales goals for themselves to help grow their business and earn rewards.

4. Can I still host parties as a consultant?

Absolutely! In fact, hosting parties is a great way to introduce our products to potential customers and grow your business. As a consultant, you can continue to host parties and earn host rewards, in addition to your consultant commission.

5. Are there any additional fees or expenses as a consultant?

There are no additional fees or expenses as a consultant, besides the initial starter kit cost. However, you may choose to invest in business tools and marketing materials to help promote your business. These are not required, but can be helpful in growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom