• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials All-In-One

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products, discounts, and special offers while also getting the opportunity to try out products and learn new recipes. To become a host, you can contact a consultant and schedule a party or host a virtual party online. The Host and Guest Specials All-In-One is a limited-time offer that offers discounts and promotions for both the host and guests. To qualify, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest with an order of $75 or more. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn host rewards and guest specials separately.
whiteyteresa
I thought that I would do this for my cluster and then would pass onto you

I have tried to download December's but to is too big(that is what it keeps saying)

If you want December, just e-mail me at the address below

Last edited:
Thank you so much for these fliers!! They have been really helping!!

I love the idea of putting it all on one page, I can then use the back to put my own special or something for the host, I actually used the back of one for this month to put the Pampered Chef pool on.

I'm new to chef success. How does this work?

mini flyers for dec, jan, and febHere is the flyer that I made up that has all three months special on it. Page 3 is decembers.

Flora

duh here it issorry forgot to post the page with it :eek:

Attachments

• mini dec jan feb flyer.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 440

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free products, discounts, and special offers. You also get the opportunity to try out our products and learn new recipes.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

You can become a host by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a party. You can also host a virtual party through our online platform.

3. What are the Host and Guest Specials All-In-One?

The Host and Guest Specials All-In-One is a limited-time offer where both the host and guests can take advantage of special discounts and promotions on our products.

4. How do I qualify for the Host and Guest Specials All-In-One?

In order to qualify for the Host and Guest Specials All-In-One, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who also places an order of $75 or more.

5. Can I combine the Host and Guest Specials All-In-One with other promotions?

No, the Host and Guest Specials All-In-One cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards and guest specials separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristamk
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers