• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Hospitality - Eldon/Lake Ozark, Mo

In summary, Eldon and Lake Ozark are home to several popular attractions including the Bagnell Dam, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Ha Ha Tonka State Park, and the Ozark Caverns. Visitors can choose from a variety of accommodations such as hotels, motels, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. The best time to visit is during the summer months, but the area also offers beautiful fall foliage and mild temperatures in the spring. There are many delicious dining options, including seafood restaurants, steakhouses, and local cafes. Additionally, there are several events and festivals held throughout the year, such as the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, Hot Summer Nights car show, and Eldon Turkey Festival. These
flemings99
Gold Member
Have a down line team member in Eldon who would like to attend mtgs. in either Eldon or Lake Ozark area. HO has given me 2 different people for Jefferson City and recruit refuses to go the distance to the mtg. She's frustrated with me. :cry:

Anyone in the Eldon/Lake Ozark area willing to take her on?

Thanks.

Hmm, that's a toughie. I'd be satisfied with JC because it's less than an hour! When I lived in MN my closest hosp was at least 90 minutes.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Hmm, that's a toughie. I'd be satisfied with JC because it's less than an hour! When I lived in MN my closest hosp was at least 90 minutes.

Totally!!!

I have a gal in AR who has Hosp. 2 hrs away. She's the closest one! Just think about the recruiting potential there!!

Bumping....

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your down line team member is having trouble attending meetings in Jefferson City. It can be frustrating when distance is a barrier to growing your business. I'm based in the Lake Ozark area and would be more than happy to take her on and help her attend meetings in our area. Please feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss further. Best of luck!

1. What are the top attractions near Eldon and Lake Ozark?

Eldon and Lake Ozark are home to several popular attractions including the Bagnell Dam, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Ha Ha Tonka State Park, and the Ozark Caverns. These attractions offer a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, boating, and cave exploration.

2. What types of accommodations are available in the Eldon and Lake Ozark area?

Visitors to Eldon and Lake Ozark can choose from a variety of accommodations including hotels, motels, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. There are also several bed and breakfasts and resorts in the area for a more luxurious stay.

3. What is the best time of year to visit Eldon and Lake Ozark?

The peak season for tourism in Eldon and Lake Ozark is during the summer months from June to August when the weather is warm and ideal for outdoor activities. However, the area also offers beautiful fall foliage and mild temperatures in the spring, making it a great year-round destination.

4. What are some popular dining options in Eldon and Lake Ozark?

There are many delicious dining options in the Eldon and Lake Ozark area, including seafood restaurants, steakhouses, and local cafes. Some popular choices include Baxter's Lakeside Grille, JJ Twigs Pizza & BBQ, and the Blue Heron Restaurant.

5. Are there any events or festivals held in Eldon and Lake Ozark?

Yes, there are several events and festivals held throughout the year in Eldon and Lake Ozark. Some of the most popular include the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, the Hot Summer Nights car show, and the Eldon Turkey Festival. These events offer fun for the whole family and showcase the local community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • friday