• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Franklin, MA Hospitality for New Recruit | Network Meetings

In summary, the closest Pampered Chef location to Franklin, MA is in Milford, MA, about 9 miles away. There is an upcoming Pampered Chef cooking class at the Franklin Public Library on March 15th at 6:30pm and other events can be found on their website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party in Franklin and surrounding areas by contacting the Milford store. There is currently a promotion for first-time customers in Franklin where you can receive a free gift with your first purchase at the Milford store. Additionally, there is a Pampered Chef consultant who lives in Franklin and can assist with orders either through direct contact or by visiting the Milford store.
amybee
Hi,
I have a new recruit who leaves in Franklin MA and would like to attend meetings. Is anyone willing to give hospitality so she can attend to get her feet warm?

Thanks,
Amy

My Director is in Windham NH. It's about 1:15 from Franklin. We have a bunch of people that drive about that length to come to our meetings. She is awesome!

amybee said:
Hi,
I have a new recruit who leaves in Franklin MA and would like to attend meetings. Is anyone willing to give hospitality so she can attend to get her feet warm?

Thanks,
Amy

Amy -

We have wonderful meetings in Worcester, MA which is about 40-45 minutes to the border of Franklin (with no traffic) and would be happy to get you information. However anyone found in Beth Jacobs downline in Mass might be a little closer to Franklin. Any directors of Beth's here?

Bridget

Thanks so much for your responses. Right now she currently does not have a car, so it would have to be close so she can get a ride to. Right now she is doing catalog parties to get qualified. She has a relative that works at cooking school, so hopefully she will get alot of sales from that.
She is in a tought spot right now, but wanted to sign up to earn the free fall products.

I am part of Beth Jacobs group in Ma and we have meetings in Franklin MA. Would she like to be put in contact with the person who lives in Franklin where the meetings are held.

That would be great. Can you email me and I will give you her contact information?

Thank you,
Amy

1. What is the closest Pampered Chef location to Franklin, MA?

The closest Pampered Chef location to Franklin, MA is our store in Milford, MA which is approximately 9 miles away.

2. Are there any upcoming Pampered Chef events in or near Franklin, MA?

Yes, we have a Pampered Chef cooking class scheduled at the Franklin Public Library on March 15th at 6:30pm. You can also check our website for other upcoming events in the area.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at my home in Franklin, MA?

Absolutely! We offer in-home cooking demonstrations and party bookings in Franklin and surrounding areas. Please contact our Milford store for more information and to schedule your party.

4. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for Franklin, MA residents?

Yes, we currently have a promotion for first-time customers in Franklin, MA where you can receive a free gift with your first purchase. Stop by our Milford store for more details and to redeem your gift.

5. Is there a Pampered Chef consultant who can assist me with my order in Franklin, MA?

Yes, we have a Pampered Chef consultant who lives in Franklin, MA and can help you with your order. You can contact them directly or visit our Milford store for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • amybee
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef