• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Hospitality Meeting in Ballston Lake, NY 12020 for a New Recruit?

In summary, Hospitality 12020 is a course that prepares students for careers in the hospitality industry by covering topics such as customer service, event planning, food and beverage operations, marketing, and hospitality law. It is open to anyone who meets the prerequisites and aims to develop skills in communication, problem-solving, leadership, and teamwork. Taking this course can benefit your career by providing relevant knowledge, skills, and opportunities for internships and networking.
I have a recruit who relocated to Ballston Lake, New York 12020 does anyone know of a meeting she can attend?

I just checked the NYS listings--the two that appear closest who are part of CS are:mel92504, from W. Coxsackie, NY and
askmusic, from GloversvilleShe won't be far from Albany, NY, and I'm sure there are a lot of groups around there. One of those two should be able to help--PM them.

Thank You!

Related to Is There a Hospitality Meeting in Ballston Lake, NY 12020 for a New Recruit?

1. What is Hospitality 12020?

Hospitality 12020 is a course that focuses on the principles and practices of the hospitality industry, including customer service, marketing, operations, and management. It is designed to prepare students for careers in the hospitality industry.

2. What topics are covered in Hospitality 12020?

The course covers a wide range of topics, including customer service, event planning, food and beverage operations, marketing and sales, revenue management, and hospitality law. It also includes hands-on experience through case studies, guest speakers, and field trips.

3. Who can take Hospitality 12020?

Anyone can take Hospitality 12020 as long as they meet the prerequisites for the course. This may include completing certain prerequisite courses or having relevant work experience in the hospitality industry.

4. What skills can I expect to learn from Hospitality 12020?

Hospitality 12020 aims to develop a variety of skills needed for a successful career in the hospitality industry, such as communication, problem-solving, leadership, and teamwork. Students will also learn about industry-specific skills such as event planning, marketing, and revenue management.

5. How can Hospitality 12020 benefit my career?

Hospitality 12020 can provide you with the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. It can also open up opportunities for internships and networking, which can further enhance your career prospects in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • lacar602