• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality Directors in Chicago Area?

In summary, the problem is that there are NO directors in the city of Chicago so consultants who live in the city proper are sometimes difficult to place. Nancy Jo Ryan's office might be able to help you.
I have a very motivated new consultant in Chicago. I have gotten 2 hospitality directors from HO, neither have responded to me. Anyone in the area that is open and willing to provide hospitality???

Jenni, if she's willing to drive to Orland Park, I'd be happy to include her. The problem is there are NO directors in the city of Chicago so consultants who live in the city proper are sometimes difficult to place.You can also call Nancy Jo Ryan's office at 708-342-0979. Her assistants are Denise and Char and they might be able to help you. (Nancy Jo is here in Chicagoland)

Thanks Debbie! I will see if she willing to drive to you. Or call Nancy Jo. I keep telling her she should promote be clearly there is a need!

I'm in Geneva, a western suburb of Chicago. Although our meetings are in Naperville, another western 'burb. I don't know where she's willing to travel, but we'd be open to her too. Deb and I are probably about the same distance from the city.

I'm in Geneva, a western suburb of Chicago. Although our meetings are in Naperville, another western 'burb. I don't know where she's willing to travel, but we'd be open to her too. Deb and I are probably about the same distance from the city.

she says Orland Park is really far for her. Good news is that she is registered for conference and is smart so she will get the bigger picture and hopefully I can get her promoted quickly. Thanks to all!

did you ever find anyone for her? which suburbs is she willing to drive to on a weeknight for a meeting? Patti Mocerino and Marie Freidag are also in Chicagoland, so there is a huge network out there for her--she just needs to be willing to drive once a month.

Believe it or not, I got 3 hospitality directors from HO, and NONE of them contacted me back. I am going to wait until after conference and meeting this girl to see what she would like to do now. Thanks Deb!

What is the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program?

The "Chicago Area Hospitality" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef to provide exclusive deals and discounts to customers in the Chicago area. It is available to anyone who lives or visits the Chicago region.

How do I sign up for the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program?

To sign up for the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program, simply visit our website and click on the "Chicago Area Hospitality" tab. You will be prompted to enter your email address and zip code to receive updates and special offers.

What types of deals and discounts can I expect from the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program?

The "Chicago Area Hospitality" program offers a variety of deals and discounts, including exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products, free shipping, and special promotions at local Chicago restaurants and attractions.

Is there a membership fee for the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program?

No, there is no membership fee for the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program. It is completely free to sign up and enjoy the benefits.

Can I use the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program at any Pampered Chef location?

Yes, the "Chicago Area Hospitality" program can be used at any Pampered Chef location in the Chicago area. Simply present your membership information at checkout to receive your discounts and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies