• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rumor: Change in Hospitality Logo?

In summary, some people are saying that Merrill might not want to buy any logowear from Merrill until fall as there "may" be a new logo. Has anyone else heard that rumor? I wonder what they might change it to....Interesting.
SherryLynn
Gold Member
My hospitality director posted that we might not want to buy any logowear from Merrill until fall as there "may" be a new logo. Has anyone else heard that rumor? I wonder what they might change it to....

Last edited:
Interesting. I hadn't heard that. Still, even if they do change it, the old logo will work. I still have some things with the old logo--a hen sitting on a chef hat.

Haven't heard anything.

Most likely, they will announce it at conference if this is the case. When they changed it one other time, it was very hush until conference.

And i will not post in here what it is, i dont want trouble in PC land

Lol. I wasn't going to ask but I can't wait to see it. I guess that's why Merrill is having a sale and so little is on there right now.

I'm also going to guess that the new logo is the big secret to the new demonstration cloth we can earn.

Week....now I getting more excited. I do like our logo now but it still is exciting!

Now that we have seen the new logo....Thoughts?I still don't like that it looks nearly identical to AllRecipes .com's logo!! The only difference is that our spoon is "happier" than their spoon, and our spoon is in the middle of our two words, instead of at the end. I'm not sure that is a big enough difference legally to use another trademarked logo!Plus, it just looks like we are copying them. I think we are too big for that! I actually emailed Home Office to ask. Before I invest in switching my labels and such, I want to be SURE they don't find out they screwed up.(I googled "allrecipes logo"...here arehttps://www.google.com/search?q=allrecipes+logo&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB4QsARqFQoTCIyJ0amE6sYCFQGJDQodBicA4A&biw=1671&bih=824#imgrc=_)

Honestly, I did not like the logo at first, however, we need a fresh start. I will not be changing my logo things right away. Only a guess but I believe that they had to get legal approval for a logo change. I think ours looks different enough. Think it is a good idea that you brought your concern to Home Office. We do need the confidence in our company going ahead and this clarification needs to be addressed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 490
I like it. I think it fits with the new focus and goals the company has set. If you haven't already, be sure to watch the video. I don't think we're in danger of our logo being confused with All Recipes'. It's clean and simple.

raebates said:
I like it. I think it fits with the new focus and goals the company has set. If you haven't already, be sure to watch the video. I don't think we're in danger of our logo being confused with All Recipes'. It's clean and simple.
I watched the video. Sure, we have a "story" that goes with it, but the logo is not that different. It's not about people confusing our name/brand with AllRecipes' name and brand. I don't think they would do that. BUT in the world of legal patents, copyrights, and trademarks, you can't be that close with a logo image and get away with it very often. We'll see what they say.

esavvymom said:
I watched the video. Sure, we have a "story" that goes with it, but the logo is not that different. It's not about people confusing our name/brand with AllRecipes' name and brand. I don't think they would do that. BUT in the world of legal patents, copyrights, and trademarks, you can't be that close with a logo image and get away with it very often. We'll see what they say.
I'd be shocked if the PC legal department hadn't approved this. I doubt we're in any jeopardy.

I agree, Rae. In the past, maybe, but I think our company is sharper now.

What is the rumored change in the hospitality logo?

The rumored change in the hospitality logo is a complete redesign of the current logo to refresh and modernize the brand's image.

Why is the hospitality logo being changed?

The hospitality logo is being changed in order to stay current and relevant in the ever-evolving hospitality industry. A new logo can help attract new customers and maintain brand loyalty among existing ones.

When will the change in the hospitality logo take place?

The exact timeline for the change in the hospitality logo has not been confirmed yet. However, it is expected to happen within the next few months.

Will the change in the hospitality logo affect the company's products and services?

No, the change in the hospitality logo will not affect the quality or availability of the company's products and services. It is simply a visual update to the brand's image.

Will the new hospitality logo be significantly different from the current one?

While the exact details of the new hospitality logo have not been revealed, it is expected to have a more modern and sleek design while still maintaining some elements of the current logo to maintain brand recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
raebates