• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Free Shipping Available for Cyber Monday Deals?

In summary, the Cyber Monday deals will go out on the same day as the newsletter. You can opt out, but you need to remember to opt back in for the December newsletter.
Do I understand right that the cyber Monday deals will go out the same day as the Newsletter? Yikes...I may just opt out for both this month and use JOY next week. I am so afraid that my clients will tune out and turn off with 2 emails from me in one day:grumpy:

I think it is wonderful they are offering this special, but I seriously wish they had notified us a week ago. I already prepared my own Thanksgiving specials and finished mailing to my whole mailing list on Monday. Do they decide these events last minute? Is it a big secret they can't tell us in advance?

Its for web individual orders of at least 75.00 purchase...
looks like bundle's will be involved too

I wish they had told us earlier. I just sent an email to my entire list regarding my own Black Friday specials. I don't dare inundate them again with a cyber Monday special.

otisbg said:
Do I understand right that the cyber Monday deals will go out the same day as the Newsletter? Yikes...I may just opt out for both this month and use JOY next week. I am so afraid that my clients will tune out and turn off with 2 emails from me in one day:grumpy:

I was happy to read in the PC NewsWire that the December newsletter from HO won't go out until Monday, December 5th. So, if we opt out of the CyberMonday email, we can opt back in before the December newsletter is sent out.

Hope this information helps someone else too.

Shari in TX

I was a bit nervous too when I read that about them sending it out automatically. I also have my own extended Black Friday special going on....but was confused by the whole newsletter. Cyber Monday email going out Nov 28th (unless you opt out)
December newsletter going out December 5th. (don't forget to opt back in!)I'm going to opt out of the newsletter NOW, then opt in on the 30th. :) Setting my calendar reminder as well because I will forget! :D *SQUIRREL!*

I am doing the same - so glad the newsletter is not going out until the 5th!! WTG HO!!:sing:

What is the Home Office Cyber Monday Email from Pampered Chef?

The Home Office Cyber Monday Email is a special email promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounts and deals on select products for one day only.

When will I receive the Home Office Cyber Monday Email?

The Home Office Cyber Monday Email typically goes out to subscribers early on Monday morning, the day of the Cyber Monday sale.

Do I need a special promo code to access the deals in the Home Office Cyber Monday Email?

Yes, the Home Office Cyber Monday Email will contain a unique promo code that you can use at checkout to receive the discounted prices.

Can I use the Home Office Cyber Monday Email deals in conjunction with other promotions or discounts?

Typically, the Home Office Cyber Monday Email deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check the email and any accompanying terms and conditions for specific details.

Are the deals in the Home Office Cyber Monday Email only available online?

Yes, the Home Office Cyber Monday Email deals are only available for online purchases through the Pampered Chef website. They are not available for in-person purchases or through independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shinozaki
  • babywings76