• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates

In summary, the plates are beautiful, but the fragile appearance is a bit of a concern. They're also a bit larger than expected, so it'll be interesting to see how they look displayed.
ChefPaulaB
Just received these, finally! They are beautiful, and the serving plate is a lot bigger than I expected... but I'm almost afraid to use them... they look so fragile! They are very pretty though.. will look awesome displayed at my booth next month!

Mine were shipped yesterday also! We are giving them to my MIL for her birthday which is this weekend. I was almost afraid they wouldn't come in time.

How are you going to part with them? I'm so selfish, I want to keep everything! Aren't you going to show them at your shows?

Last edited:
ChefPaulaB said:
How are you going to party with them? I'm so selfish, I want to keep everything! Aren't you going to show them at your shows?

I have the large plate that I earned during the SAT. So I got the extra large plate and the app. plates for my MIL on the sample order. She LOVES Christmas Trees so I figured it would be a great bday present for her since she loves the app plates and caddy so much.

Oh, okay, that makes sense... and I guess that not everyone is as greedy as I am! :)

I tend to give a lot of products to my MIL and my sister (I call her my Pampered Sister at my shows). They both do so much for me so I do what I can for them when I can. My sister got the 12" skillet and lid last year with my POR points since I had everything I needed.

I just received my large plate today and I like it but don't LOVE IT! I still think they said the print would be sandwiched between two layers of glass and they aren't. I'm afraid to wash it plus finger prints show up so quickly!! But alas I'll show it tomorrow night at a show!

Just got mine and already have a couple outside orders for the Appetizer Plates.
I had to do an adjustment on the Serving plate because it arrived with a long chip along one edge.
The quality is really nice though. One thing I am not too sure about is the LTD Guarantee for these.
The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing
defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the
ship date of the Show. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for
replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original
packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential
damages are not recoverable.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite...

The LTD guarantee is on the stemware, too.I think the guarantee is (in part) to prevent people from buying the plates, using them for the holidays, then returning them to get their money back. Glass items are also more likely to break or chip, even with normal use. Offering a 1-year guarantee on something that by its very nature is fragile (and will typically be used in a party environment, where breakage is more likely) is just asking for trouble.That's my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

I understand.

I just got my serving plate. it is BEAUTIFUL!! I was so impressed!

I really like them too, but they are fingerprint magnets.
:D

I had these at my booth last Saturday, and sold two sets of each. Hopefully, I'll have similar, or even better, results tomorrow!

How did you display them at your booth? I bought some little plate stands but with them being clear glass it just didn't look right to me. And I tried to just put the appetizer plates in the appetizer caddy but that looked silly with just four of them in there. My booths are coming up next month and would love some ideas on how to display them. TIA!

Related to Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates

1. What are the dimensions of the Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates?

The Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates are 9 inches in diameter, making them the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or small entrees.

2. How many plates come in a set?

Each set of Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates comes with 4 plates, making them ideal for small gatherings or intimate holiday dinners.

3. Are these plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after your holiday feast.

4. What material are these plates made of?

The Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates are made of durable stoneware, ensuring that they can withstand the hustle and bustle of holiday entertaining.

5. Can these plates be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Holiday Serving & Appetizer Plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are also oven safe, making them perfect for keeping appetizers warm before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • jbdowd0798
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies