• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House: Join Us for Our 2nd Annual Celebration on Nov. 17th!

L
ltkacz
I'm doing my 2nd annual holiday open house/host & customer appreciation event on Nov. 17th. I'm at a loss of what to make.

Would love to know what others out there are doing at their holiday events

Thanks.

I am making brownie cups, festive bark, and I don't know what else. My open house is from 9-4( I am doing it with another DS company) So I might also do the ham brunch squares for the morning visitors.

Keep posting I would love more ideas too!

I just had one a couple of weeks ago and I made:
avocado salsa cups - huge hit
caramel brownies - duh(personally Im getting tired of them, but always a winner)
tangy pepper pecan brie - also a hit

It was easy for me to show off different catagories this way by displaying the brie with the stoneware, the brownies with the SA, and I also put the salsa cups on an SA platter- but would have put those on the 3-tier stand if I had one.

I think I may do another and gear it more towards cookie swap style, with the coating trays and having guests do some pretzel wreaths and maybe some other holiday treats, like fudge, peanut brittle on the new pastry mat. Still in the works though.

HTH, I tried to attach pics, but my files are too big I guess. :p

Related to Holiday Open House: Join Us for Our 2nd Annual Celebration on Nov. 17th!

What is a holiday open house?

A holiday open house is a festive event where hosts invite guests to their home or business to celebrate the holiday season. It usually involves food, drinks, and activities to bring people together and show appreciation to customers or friends.

What is the purpose of a holiday open house?

The purpose of a holiday open house is to spread holiday cheer, show appreciation to customers or friends, and bring people together to celebrate the season. It is also a great way to network and build relationships with others.

What are some common activities at a holiday open house?

Some common activities at a holiday open house include games, gift exchanges, holiday-themed crafts, music, and food/drink tastings. It can also be a great opportunity to showcase products or services if it is a business event.

What should I serve at my holiday open house?

The food and drinks served at a holiday open house can vary depending on personal preference and budget. Some ideas for food include festive appetizers, holiday cookies, and warm drinks like hot chocolate or mulled cider. For drinks, you can offer a selection of wine, beer, and non-alcoholic options. Consider asking guests to bring a dish to share to make it a potluck-style event.

How can I make my holiday open house stand out?

To make your holiday open house stand out, you can add unique touches like a themed dress code, a photo booth with holiday props, or a special performance or activity. You can also personalize the event by incorporating your own traditions or family recipes. Don't forget to promote your event on social media and invite friends and customers to bring along a plus one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • ellietheresa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies