• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Make My Flight with the HO Tour and Airport Drop Off?

In summary, the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" is a unique experience offered by Pampered Chef that includes a guided tour of popular attractions, delicious meals, and transportation to and from the airport. The duration of the tour varies between 4-6 hours and the package includes access to luxurious amenities such as spa treatments and cocktails. The tour can be customized to fit personal preferences and is suitable for all ages with family-friendly options and accommodations for special needs or dietary restrictions.
dwyerkim
Hi--I'm starting to get nervous. I am doing the HO tour that brings me to midway before my flight. The end time listed for the tour is 5:45, my flight is 7pm. Anyone out there that can reassure me that I will be at the airport at 5:45, and not hitting the road for the airport at 5:45 (and thus missing my flight)?

Thanks....

I'm not positive--maybe you could call HO...but when I took the tour last year, I think it said 7-11:30 or something like that. Anyway, we got back at the end time, so it probably means that you should be at the airport by 5:45. But again, I'd check with HO to make sure!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make it to the airport on time! Midway is a pretty small airport and the tour probably has a set schedule to ensure that everyone gets there on time. Plus, it's always better to be early than late for a flight. Just make sure to keep an eye on the time and let your tour guide know if you have a strict deadline. Have a safe trip!

What is the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" experience?

The "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" is a unique experience offered by Pampered Chef where participants can enjoy a tour of the city while being pampered with luxurious amenities and services. It includes a guided tour of popular attractions, delicious meals, and transportation to and from the airport.

How long is the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off"?

The duration of the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" varies depending on the city and package chosen. On average, the tour lasts between 4-6 hours.

What is included in the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" package?

The package includes a guided tour of the city, transportation to and from the airport, a gourmet meal served during the tour, and access to luxurious amenities such as spa treatments, cocktails, and more.

Can I customize the tour to fit my preferences?

Yes, we offer customizable options for the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" experience. You can choose specific attractions to visit or add on additional services such as shopping trips or wine tastings. Our team will work with you to create a personalized experience that meets your needs.

Is the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Ho Tour With Airport Drop off" is suitable for all ages. We offer family-friendly options and can accommodate any special needs or dietary restrictions. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable and comfortable experience for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dwyerkim
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
Replies