• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Shipping Delays: Any Other Customers Experiencing This Issue?

In summary, a few people submitted their shows on the 1st and they are still showing as received, but HO is saying they are behind. They are picking and shipping shows that were submitted on the 28th.
gilliandanielle
I put in two shows on the 1st and both are still showing received...anyone else? I have talked to HO since then, so hopefully they would have told me if something was wrong with the shows. Am I the only one? I got used to the fast shipping and my guests are now wondering where their stuff is!

Nope you're not the only one. I have 1 from March 2nd. I called the automated number for shipping and it says they are currentl shipping 2/28 shows.

Gillian: I put in 2 shows on 2/28 and they are still showing as "received". They must be REALLY behind.

I'm pretty sure they just got slammed with so many shows late on teh 28th and then as well in those next few days before the 5th.... I have gotten 2 shipping emails just today on shows that went in close to midnight.

Yup, ditto here - showing received. My order on 2/26 also took almost a full week to ship. End of month, change of product season.

...just look at how many consultants on here had their best months!!!! They are probably buried in stoneware there! :)

janetupnorth said:
Yup, ditto here - showing received. My order on 2/26 also took almost a full week to ship. End of month, change of product season.

...just look at how many consultants on here had their best months!!!! They are probably buried in stoneware there! :)

Ugh! That is NOT what I wanted to hear! I have a sample order that I placed the 4th that I really really really need for my Open House this Saturday!

Okay- thanks! I don't mind if they are behind but I was starting to worry that something was wrong with my show (like maybe they read on here that I really held one on Feb 25th, LMAO!!)

gilliandanielle said:
Okay- thanks! I don't mind if they are behind but I was starting to worry that something was wrong with my show (like maybe they read on here that I really held one on Feb 25th, LMAO!!)

You naughty girl!:D

i called and was on hold for a bit, but nothing anymore ususall then normal.

gilliandanielle said:
I put in two shows on the 1st and both are still showing received...anyone else? I have talked to HO since then, so hopefully they would have told me if something was wrong with the shows. Am I the only one? I got used to the fast shipping and my guests are now wondering where their stuff is!

You're not alone...submitted a show March 1st..its still just saying recieved...:(

they must be swamped - I have had to call in with questions on things the past few days and the call-back wait time is well over an hour!

I also sent in a small catty show on the 28th - had to wait because it was on the host's debit card and she didn't get paid until that day. Was showing it as "picking" yesterday, but now it says "received" again - I don't know what is going on...

And I am bummed because I had a customer order (and some stuff for me) shipping to my house scheduled to arrive today. FedEx tracking says it was delivered and it is not here. Now I have to figure out how to get my stuff!

Not cool...

Val

I submitted 3 shows on the 28th...forgive me home office... :eek:)...
One has been shipped out... the other two are in picking...but were in received for a long time and now picking for a couple days!!!!

They really are behind!

I am thinking a ton of people submitted last minute orders to earn double points

Ah... double points... I completely forgot!

The shows I submitted on the 28th just shipped! They must be catching up.

E-mail wait times are quite a bit too. I e-mailed on 3/1 and didn't get a response until 3/6.

They are finally picking my March 1st order. Maybe they are catching up.

I know the Feb incentives really put them behind, but couldn't they have anticipated that and planned a little better? Oh well, we've all gotten used to getting quick shipments and it's just a little disappointing to tell our hosts to keep waiting. I'll give longer wait times for my next hosts just in case.

I called today worrying that maybe it was an issue with a cc. But they said no, they are busy. They are picking and shipping shows that were submitted on the 28th.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ugh! That is NOT what I wanted to hear! I have a sample order that I placed the 4th that I really really really need for my Open House this Saturday!

Sample orders are different and are shipped faster than shows. I'm sure that you'll have it soon. Good luck!

sample vs show orders
Jules711 said:
Sample orders are different and are shipped faster than shows. I'm sure that you'll have it soon. Good luck!

I hope that is true, however, when I called they told me that they were giving priority to getting the shows out. It makes sense, but I really want my stuff. I've got an Open house this Friday and my stuff hasn't shipped yet, so I'm trying to borrow some of the new products from some local ladies. I really thought they would be here in time. Oops.

I submitted a show on 2/28 that is still showing as "received." REALLY annoying.

caritok said:
I hope that is true, however, when I called they told me that they were giving priority to getting the shows out. It makes sense, but I really want my stuff. I've got an Open house this Friday and my stuff hasn't shipped yet, so I'm trying to borrow some of the new products from some local ladies. I really thought they would be here in time. Oops.

Same here! Mine is Saturday at Noon - and I only needed Pkg. D to complete my products......but now I'm not going to have them....bummer (Still showing just received)

KimmyDarling said:
I submitted a show on 2/28 that is still showing as "received." REALLY annoying.

One of mine from the 28th is now "picking", but the one I was told on the 2nd would ship in 1-2 days is still showing as "received". I know that PC was bombarded at the end of the month.....but they are every month - I just think they would have some kind of system or plan in place for the end of month rush! (besides late shipping.....it's been over a week now!)

caritok said:
They are finally picking my March 1st order. Maybe they are catching up.

My March 1st order is STILL saying recieved......:mad: I cannot believe over a week & still NOTHING!!! very very bad system.....:eek:

my show I submitted on the 28th finally shipped yesterday and is suppose to be delivered tomorrow! Yeah!

momoftwins said:
my show I submitted on the 28th finally shipped yesterday and is suppose to be delivered tomorrow! Yeah!

That is some quick shipping time once it finally went out! Do you normally get them that quick?

typically - I live in Nebraska so it usually only takes 2 days (my last order did anyway).

Submitted my show the 28th and is still received, good thing it is for only family so they understand. Going to have to plan ahead for my next show...

dumb question
momof2_pc4u said:
i called and was on hold for a bit, but nothing anymore ususall then normal.

momof2....do consultants outside of the us have a different call center? :confused: were you calling our HO in Chicago? i've always wondered about how consultants on military bases sell pc. do you have the same catalog? where are your products shipped from? i'm not military...just curious :)

Momof2...I've got a friend selling PC on the same base (Mildenhall AFB)! What a small world...we're on another board together, one with lots of women who are either military wives or have husbands doing civilian jobs on bases. She goes as NavySpouse2004...if you're interested I'll give you the link. You may know each other already, however.I thought she had told me that no one else in the area sold PC...or maybe that's someone on one of the other bases.I'll be happy to put you in touch with her, if you would like.

Really, we shouldn't complain...although it is annoying...they tell us to submit asap...and we don't..we wait until the last day...
I submitted 3 shows on the 28th...although one of the shows was held on the 24th, and one on the 25th...so they closed asap...but the third show was held on the 17th..she just kept waiting on a couple people to order...and they finally did...but I don't want to tell a host..."Oh forget them...just close" I want the host to have the best show possible. It really boils down to better hostess coaching on my half....

Seems to me that most people don't worry about it too much, and when they get them soon...they are thrilled!
I submitted a Feb 15th show on Feb 17th and it was delivered on Feb22nd...ONE WEEK after the show was HELD! That's fast! So their system rocks... we just need to not clog it up at the end of the month...bottleneck.

I know we shouldn't complain- but we really got spoiled there for a while!!

my shows submitted on the 1st,5th & yesterday are showing received.
BUT the replacement part order I placed today around 9ish shows picking ???:confused:

(didn't expect this weeks to ship already but the 1st was 7 days ago)

Sorry I have to disagree with you this time. We were not getting spoiled, shows were going out when they should. All that means is everyone is doing their job. This is the 21st century & EVERYTHING is faster than it was 1,2,3 years ago etc...If a BILLION dollar company knows its gonna get slammed...well then they sure in hell should have the man power to handle it or else they are not doing thier jobs. There is NO reason why a March show Sunmitted on March 1st. is still showing nothing but recieved!!!:mad: NOW what happens to the March 2nd,rd,fourty etc...are we gonna get them on the 28th! I AM SORRY but I'm ANGRY! Sorry for venting....:eek:

I just keep praying that it goes from recieved to shipped, ASAP!!

Mine from the 28th is still saying received am I the last one?

On CC it says they are currently shipping shows received through 2/28.

janetupnorth said:
On CC it says they are currently shipping shows received through 2/28.

They have been saying that since 2/28:eek: :rolleyes:

One of mine from the 28th is still showing "Received"....one has been "Picking" for over a day now. I do agree that when they KNOW that they are going to heavier show traffic, they should have a system in place to deal with it.....We've had other very busy times recently, and NEVER (in the past 4 yrs!) have I waited over a week for a show to ship!

ChefBeckyD said:
One of mine from the 28th is still showing "Received"....one has been "Picking" for over a day now. I do agree that when they KNOW that they are going to heavier show traffic, they should have a system in place to deal with it.....We've had other very busy times recently, and NEVER (in the past 4 yrs!) have I waited over a week for a show to ship!

THANK YOU...all I wanted was someone to agree with me....:cool: :cool: :cool:

trps said:
Mine from the 28th is still saying received am I the last one?

You're not the last one. My show from the 28th went from picking to received yesterday.

Finally! My 1st show from the 28th, submitted on the 3rd shows shipped. Of course that's just package data transmitted this AM (4:30AM)!!! That means FedEx won't even be picking it up til this afternoon/evening. At least I know my hostess should have her product by end of week(I hope)

I'm sitting here wondering if they ran out of boxes though. My show was only $380 dollars but it's shipping in 5 packages?!! (lol)

Mine is still in receiving!I submitted mine on March 8th and it is still receiving today 3-13-07.

I was also bragging to everyone at my shows that PC has been really good about shipping out shows really quickly now. :p

I agree Ginger that they should have been more prepared. Our reputations are on the line sometimes and I don't think they consider that. My customers are usually very patient and not the type to get really bent out of shape but I know it makes me look bad to have to keep telling them "I don't know when it will ship out!" I would think they would get some extra help during double points month and with a host special that gives TWO stones instead of one!

Oh well I will keep praying that it gets shipped out quick so my host can get her packages as quickly as possible.

Debbie :D

Just an update....my March show submitted March 1st finally shipped last friday (March 9th) It was a small catty show, but for some reason its coming in 2 boxes (not even together!:eek: ) 1 today & 1 tomorrow!:eek: UPS used to get them at my house in 2-3 days. 1 of the boxes didnt leave Chicago till yesterday:mad:

I REALLY REALLY hate being soooooooooooo negative, its just nothing has gone right for awhile. I just think they tried to do to much at once.....just my opinion

My show that I submitted on the 5th has been shipped!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT!!!!!....Theres hope for the Future!!!!:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

1. What is causing the shipping delays for Pampered Chef orders?

The current shipping delays for Pampered Chef orders are due to a high volume of orders and limited staffing at our distribution centers. This is a result of the ongoing pandemic and increased demand for our products.

2. Are other customers also experiencing delayed shipping for their Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, many other customers have reported experiencing shipping delays for their Pampered Chef orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.

3. I placed two shows on the same day and both are still showing as received. Is this a common issue?

Unfortunately, this is a common issue at the moment due to the high volume of orders. Our team is working to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, but there may be delays in updating the status of orders on our website.

4. I have contacted HO regarding my delayed orders. Will they let me know if there is an issue with my shows?

Our team at HO is aware of the shipping delays and is working to resolve them. If there is an issue with your shows, they will reach out to you directly. Otherwise, please rest assured that your orders will be processed and shipped as soon as possible.

5. My guests are asking about the whereabouts of their orders. What should I tell them?

We apologize for the delay in shipping and understand your guests' concerns. Please assure them that their orders are being processed and will be shipped as soon as possible. We appreciate their patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • smilesarepriceless