• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Pictures - Names on Wall - Long Thread...

In summary, Janet took a lot of photos at the event. Some of the photos are still uploading, so if anyone needs a sample of the new recipes in the Season's Best cookbook, Janet has those too.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I took a lot because the camera had a hard time with where the lights were and focusing on black vs. gold text. Look for yours if you asked me and feel free to copy it.
I put them all on photobucket so yell if you have any issues getting them!(Note: Some are still uploading to photobucket so you may see blanks for a little while).
100_4458.jpg

100_4459.jpg

100_4460.jpg

100_4461.jpg

100_4462.jpg

100_4463.jpg

100_4464.jpg

100_4465.jpg

100_4466.jpg

100_4467.jpg

Last edited:
100_4478.jpg

100_4479.jpg

100_4480.jpg

100_4481.jpg

100_4482.jpg

100_4483.jpg

100_4484.jpg

100_4485.jpg

100_4486.jpg

100_4487.jpg

Janet, Have I ever told you that you are a ROCKSTAR??????

Thanks so much!!

After stuff is announced, if anyone needs a sample of the new recipes in the Season's Best cookbook, I have those too.

Criminitley Janet... Did you do anything else at HO other than take pics? But, you ROCK for doing that for people that couldn't go... what a sweetie!

katie0128 said:
Criminitley Janet... Did you do anything else at HO other than take pics? But, you ROCK for doing that for people that couldn't go... what a sweetie!

Uh not much else.

Someone did take my picture at Doris and Marla's desks (again...).

What can I say, I've been there 4 times in one year?! :D Almost feels like I could work there...naw, couldn't stand the city anymore!

I may skip the tour next year since I'm too unlucky to win stuff!!!!

janetupnorth said:
After stuff is announced, if anyone needs a sample of the new recipes in the Season's Best cookbook, I have those too.

ME ME ME, pick me!!! if you want my email it is [email protected] I need some new recipes!!

Chris - I'll do that tomorrow. I don't want to interrupt the upload of this batch.

Tomorrow is great!! Thanks so much!!!

Thanks Janet!

You're welcome - there about 15 more pictures still uploading.

I also didn't feel like weeding out all the bad ones and the few where I turned the camera back on and forgot to turn the flash off...so you got what you got.Maybe someday I'll read the manual so I can take perfect pictures... ;)

janetupnorth said:
Chris - I'll do that tomorrow. I don't want to interrupt the upload of this batch.

I would love those samples of recipes. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I would love those samples of recipes. :)

I'll send some off to you tomorrow too...

Thanks Janet.
I was at wave 1, and seeing the photos brings back all the excitement. I took photos as well, but my camera is terrible.
I would also love recipe samples.

Thanks again.

katie0128 said:
What is this one?

The make-up/laundry room in the test kitchen area.

laurichef said:
Thanks Janet.
I was at wave 1, and seeing the photos brings back all the excitement. I took photos as well, but my camera is terrible.
I would also love recipe samples.

Thanks again.

I won't be able to post any of those on here I don't think even today so you'll have to PM me your e-mail address.

Janet - I would love the recipes as well - thanks - I will pm you my email -

Would love those too please.

Thanks, Leea

I can PM a link to them so rather than posting e-mails, just PM me and I'll reply with the link.

Related to Ho Pictures - Names on Wall - Long Thread...

1. What is a "Ho Picture"?

A "Ho Picture" is a term used to describe a photo of a person that is displayed on a wall with their name written next to it. It is often used as a way to honor and remember loved ones or to display a group of friends or coworkers.

2. How do I create a "Ho Picture"?

To create a "Ho Picture", you will need a photo of the person you want to honor and a piece of paper or cardstock. Print the person's name on the paper and attach it to the photo. You can then display the picture on a wall or in a frame.

3. Can I use any type of photo for a "Ho Picture"?

Yes, you can use any type of photo for a "Ho Picture". It can be a professional headshot, a candid photo, or even a group photo. The important thing is that the photo represents the person you are honoring.

4. Is there a specific wall or location where "Ho Pictures" should be displayed?

No, there is no specific location where "Ho Pictures" should be displayed. They can be hung on any wall or displayed on a shelf or table. The key is to choose a location where the photo will be seen and appreciated.

5. Can I add more than one name to a "Ho Picture"?

Yes, you can add multiple names to a "Ho Picture". This is often done for group photos or to honor a group of friends or coworkers. You can either list all the names on one piece of paper or use multiple pieces of paper for each name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Deannasbiz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies